Americans And Canadians, Trade Proposal Akkerman For Mb Swift

Darcy1978

As I mentioned here, I really would like to have a bottle of Mont Blanc Jonathan Swift. They seem to have sold out everywhere, except this store in the US which (as they have confirmed) only ships to the USA and Canada. But here's my plan: if anyone in either the US or Canada is willing to buy the bottle and then trade it for any bottle of Akkerman ink of your choice, two people will be happy ;) Akkerman is around 16 euro a bottle and the Swift goes for 20 dollars, so that seems like a good deal. Who'd be willing to make the trade?

Edited by Darcy1978

<p>Hors d'oeuvres must be obeyed at all times.</p>

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darcy1978

• swanjun

• saskia_madding

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

I would!

LOL OK - at least we know we can trust each other. Which Akkerman would you like? I'll send it together with my next letter.

Pulchri Pink! :D

I've regretted not getting that one with my order of 150 ml bottles, but at least I can still get it in the 60 ml version. I'll order the Swift now.

One Pulchri Pink coming right up. Of course I will be wanting a bottle of Akkerman for myself too now, so have to think for a few hours about what colour it will be. Shocking Blue, Chinatown Red or Oranje Boven are strong contenders, although I have a bottle of orange Iroshizuku coming as well (you might notice I am hoarding pens and ink before the birth of our baby). I am really into orange these days for some reason.

Ah no it will be my first Akkerman, would you believe it. Swift is also green but more grey green I think. Will consider it!

I'd love to get in on this too! I actually have two bottles of Swift sitting around that I have never used. I bought three, ended up not loving it, and set two aside to sell. :) hopefully swanjun will vouch for me! :P

I vouch, I vouch!

I'd love to get in on this too! I actually have two bottles of Swift sitting around that I have never used. I bought three, ended up not loving it, and set two aside to sell. :) hopefully swanjun will vouch for me! :P

Well, those moderators..... Can we trust them??? :P :D

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Hi Saskia, I've thought about getting another bottle, but for the moment one should be enough - I'd first want to try it out. I would like to help you though, so let me get back to you if I do want to get another bottle. Sorry for now!