K W Z I - Konrad - #26 - Iron Gall Green #1

amberleadavis

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/2014-Inklings/slides/2014-Ink_953.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• Sinistral1

• Cyber6

• DaveBj

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Ink_Companies/KWZI-Konrad_Ink/slides/00-KWZI-Spectrum.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Now... THIS is my kind of color.... I do love green... DARK green the most... :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

Amber... your scan looks darker than Dale's ... Me likey!!! :wub:

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

It darkens over time. I love it. This one is a purchaser.

I wonder if this is the same as my bottle of Zielony Gallusowy. Maybe somebody could provide me with the 1st half of a Co-Razy review for this one. Hmmm...

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

I am willing to bet that this is OUR green Sinistral... It looks identical to Amber's scans... but not to dcroe05 scans (that one looks too yellow).

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I know! My guess is that our bottles are, like a fine wine, slightly aged, therefore of a slightly different formula maybe, but probably not from Konrad's current elixirs that he's working on as we speak. Does your fiolet match this current chart?

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

I do believe this is your green ---- Also it starts out looking like DCRoe's color and then darkens. I'll have to go back through my messages because Konrad actually knew which inks you two have acquired. You are now on an international ink watch list.

Stunning! I don't know which one to order first.

Best of all, I like 'em all.

But -- even being only a mile or two away from Poland -- I still don't know if and when that would actually work.

Sigh

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

You could organize the EU buy.....

Must . . . not . . . open . . . Amber's . . . threads . . . will . . . become . . . insanely . . . jeal . . .

Oh, snap, I did it again! ARGH!!!

Until you ink a pen, it is merely a pretty stick. --UK Mike

My arsenal, in order of acquisition: Sailor 21 Pocket Pen M, Cross Solo M, Online Calligraphy, Monteverde Invincia F, Hero 359 M, Jinhao X450 M, Levenger True Writer M, Jinhao 159 M, Platinum Balance F, TWSBI Classic 1.1 stub, Platinum Preppy 0.3 F, 7 Pilot Varsity M disposables refillables, Speedball penholder, TWSBI 580 USA EF, Pilot MR, Noodler's Ahab 1.1 stub, another Preppy 0.3, Preppy EF 0.2, ASA Sniper F, Click Majestic F, Kaweco Sport M, Pilot Prera F, Baoer 79 M (fake Starwalker), Hero 616 M (fake Parker), Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands M . . .

31 and counting :D

DaveBj

It is futile to resist. The ink is calling.

Dave, did you at least sign up for the SuSeMai inks?

Dave, did you at least sign up for the SuSeMai inks?

If that was the "Do you want to be an ink tester" thread, no, I didn't, mainly because I don't know enough about how inks are supposed to behave to do it intelligently. For one example, people talk about shading, and I look at the writing sample and don't see it at all. So I just enjoy other people's reviews.

My arsenal, in order of acquisition: Sailor 21 Pocket Pen M, Cross Solo M, Online Calligraphy, Monteverde Invincia F, Hero 359 M, Jinhao X450 M, Levenger True Writer M, Jinhao 159 M, Platinum Balance F, TWSBI Classic 1.1 stub, Platinum Preppy 0.3 F, 7 Pilot Varsity M disposables refillables, Speedball penholder, TWSBI 580 USA EF, Pilot MR, Noodler's Ahab 1.1 stub, another Preppy 0.3, Preppy EF 0.2, ASA Sniper F, Click Majestic F, Kaweco Sport M, Pilot Prera F, Baoer 79 M (fake Starwalker), Hero 616 M (fake Parker), Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands M . . .

DaveBj

You don't have to know anything about reviews. You just try and it and tell us if you like it and what you like or don't like about how it behaves, looks, arrives... just tell us your thoughts.

You don't have to know anything about reviews. You just try and it and tell us if you like it and what you like or don't like about how it behaves, looks, arrives... just tell us your thoughts.

Okay, how do I get involved?

DaveBj

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/2014-Inklings/slides/2014-Ink_965.jpg

• 1 month later...

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/2014-Inklings/slides/2014-Ink_1331.jpg

The list is officially OPEN!!!! Head to the link below and pick your KWZI Inks.. :D

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/273375-kwzi-ink-north-american-group-buy/

**** BauerInks.ca ****