The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

"modern Vintage" Flex Options…The Desiderata Pen Company

desideratapens flex shading vintage stainless flexible ebonite wood resin demonstrator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

#101 PrestoTenebroso

PrestoTenebroso

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 13:59

Haha! You saw the notes on shipping, yes?

Thank you, and I hope you like it!

Looks like you sucked me in for a Western Frontier second. I've been shopping vintage flexy nibs for a bit, but :excl: ing up vintage gold would have me crying. Almost went for a FA nib until I saw your other post earlier today. Looking forward to this one.

Sponsored Content

#102 Tasmith

Tasmith

Uff Da!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 November 2014 - 15:05

The website is up now. Since I don't have a premium membership yet, I'm not allowed to post external links, but if you're interested, the url shouldn't be too hard to find.

Hi Presto,  You should be able to go to: Edit Profile > General Account Settings > Contact Methods > Website URL, and put a link to your website that will appear on your posts.

Edited by Tasmith, 03 November 2014 - 15:05.

#103 NinthSphere

NinthSphere

Made in Cognito

• FPN Donor - Iridium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 November 2014 - 20:17

Haha! You saw the notes on shipping, yes?

Thank you, and I hope you like it!

Yep. No point in waiting to claim one, though. It'll get here when it gets here.

#104 PrestoTenebroso

PrestoTenebroso

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:45

#105 NinthSphere

NinthSphere

Made in Cognito

• FPN Donor - Iridium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:00

Ooh. I like the layering on these.

#106 Tootles

Tootles

Donor Pen

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:02

It's a taste thing. I liked the single use Koa and Zebrawood versions. These new ones are too busy for me. I'm a bit simple in my tastes, what can I say!

#107 Tootles

Tootles

Donor Pen

• Away
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:46

Just checked (7:30pm CST) and the Lignums are all sold out? :wallbash: Missed out on koa, zebrawood and now this. :gaah:

#108 PrestoTenebroso

PrestoTenebroso

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:12

One day!!!

Just checked (7:30pm CST) and the Lignums are all sold out? :wallbash: Missed out on koa, zebrawood and now this. :gaah:

#109 Algester

Algester

(´Д⊂ヽ

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 December 2014 - 13:47

ohh yeah for some unknown reasons I cant view the site on chrome but firefox can... anyway maybe the group buy from the philippines will come to fruition who knows... but as I said I will jump into the group buy if there's a budget I can allocate still saving up for a smoked oak ondoro for august :3 ALMOST CLOSE!

#110 Tootles

Tootles

Donor Pen

• Away
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:39

Personally I think the earlier pens were far more elegant and beautiful. Simple, great use of materials. They had a certain presence. These new ones... too fussy, but perhaps that is what the customer base is demanding? Thank you Pierre for making an effort to unite two branches of our hobby. I wish you the best of fortune.

#111 TheGreatRoe

TheGreatRoe

Antique

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts
  • Location:Alpha Quadrant, Sector 001, Earth, USA, North Carolina, Hillsborough
  • Flag:

Posted 15 March 2015 - 19:30

Locking this thread, as it's essentially become one long advertisement/sales thread.

No one is permitted to sell in the open forums.

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog  |  My Creative Writing Blog  |  My Heraldry Designs

crestdr.png?w=100

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: desideratapens, flex, shading, vintage, stainless, flexible, ebonite, wood, resin, demonstrator

Sponsored Content

|