The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

4Th Of July Sale @ Www.isellpens.com

www.isellpens.com

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 TSherbs

TSherbs

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 21:45

Thanks for all your orders.  I am also closing out all Organic Studio line of inks.

got my haul lickety split 

thanks

Sponsored Content

#22 77kath

77kath

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 July 2014 - 00:40

I have rainbow fingers tonight! Thanks very much.

#23 bleair

bleair

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 July 2014 - 18:33

I'm on the same coast, but wow, my order arrived in record time (I think it was literally 2 days).

Thanks for bringing me ink culture diversity. :)

#24 LindaM

LindaM

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 20:58

I should probably be embarrassed at how many I bought, however yesterday the samples did a good deed - a rat was taking up lodging in the wall here (I saw it outside, definitely a rat) and it took 3 tries to get my landlord and landlady to even listen to me about it. It was chewing in a wall near electrical lines, but they wanted to wait for this coming week to call an exterminator to deal with it. Uh, no - get some rat traps NOW! Then they took hours to do that. I was stressed at listening to it chew in there and waiting for them to act, during which time I sat and cut up white stickers, put them on the tops of all the vials, and marked each with a bit of the ink inside the vial to identify them in the rack. That minor task, being enjoyable, was effective at preventing my stress level from over-flowing.

Thanks, Todd :)

(Before anyone asks, I had no way to get to town to buy traps myself, hence having to wait on them. And yes, I beat on the wall close to where the rat was, trying to scare it off. Instead it sat there and squealed/screeched, whatever you call that noise they make.)

#25 gweimer1

gweimer1

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 July 2014 - 19:37

I ran out of ink in my main pen at work today.  All my ink is at home.  That was a feeble enough excuse to buy a Diamine black for an office backup, and at a quarter each, I grabbed 6 samples, so I have backups of red and blue for work.

Quit enabling me!  :blush:

Sponsored Content

|