24 replies to this topic

#21 TSherbs

TSherbs

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 21:45

Thanks for all your orders.  I am also closing out all Organic Studio line of inks.

got my haul lickety split 

thanks

#22 77kath

77kath

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 July 2014 - 00:40

I have rainbow fingers tonight! Thanks very much.

#23 bleair

bleair

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 July 2014 - 18:33

I'm on the same coast, but wow, my order arrived in record time (I think it was literally 2 days).

Thanks for bringing me ink culture diversity. :)

#24 LindaM

LindaM

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 July 2014 - 20:58

I should probably be embarrassed at how many I bought, however yesterday the samples did a good deed - a rat was taking up lodging in the wall here (I saw it outside, definitely a rat) and it took 3 tries to get my landlord and landlady to even listen to me about it. It was chewing in a wall near electrical lines, but they wanted to wait for this coming week to call an exterminator to deal with it. Uh, no - get some rat traps NOW! Then they took hours to do that. I was stressed at listening to it chew in there and waiting for them to act, during which time I sat and cut up white stickers, put them on the tops of all the vials, and marked each with a bit of the ink inside the vial to identify them in the rack. That minor task, being enjoyable, was effective at preventing my stress level from over-flowing.

Thanks, Todd :)

(Before anyone asks, I had no way to get to town to buy traps myself, hence having to wait on them. And yes, I beat on the wall close to where the rat was, trying to scare it off. Instead it sat there and squealed/screeched, whatever you call that noise they make.)

#25 gweimer1

gweimer1

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 July 2014 - 19:37

I ran out of ink in my main pen at work today.  All my ink is at home.  That was a feeble enough excuse to buy a Diamine black for an office backup, and at a quarter each, I grabbed 6 samples, so I have backups of red and blue for work.

Quit enabling me!  :blush:

[Sponsored Content]