Apologies, For Delays To Replies By Admin

wimg

Dearest people,

Due to illness of our Admin over the last 5 to 6 weeks, replies to emails and PMs have been delayed by quite a bit. We currently have a backlog of approximately 800 emails and PMs, while admin stuff still has to be done too, although we did manage to keep up with the minimum of activities required to keep the site running.

Therefore, apologies for the backlog and the resulting late replies. However, we haven't forgotten you, and neither are we ignoring you. Replies will start arriving after this weekend, it just will take some time to clear the backlog.

Warmest regards,

Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• Sinistral1

• mhguda

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Most important question:

Is Admin (read Wimg), better now??

Noticed your long absence Wim. Thought you had perhaps been on holidays, but turns out more hospital, sort of....

DO watch yourself my friend, We need you here as Admin, and I value you as a friend.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Thank you both for your very kind words, it is much appreciated!

Warmest regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Sorry to hear you were ill, Wim! Hope all is well!

:)

"Celebrating Eight Years of Retail Writing Excellence"

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"

Federalist Pens and Paper (Online Pen Store)

facelogobooks.png.7b61776c10ce24852b00693f4005dc72.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

Glad you're back and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Hello admin! Glad to see you back on site :) Do take care and rest well!

All the very best to you!

~Epic

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1348/557449480_2f02cc3cbb_m.jpg http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/letter.png

A sincere man am I
From the land where palm trees grow,
And I want before I die
My soul's verses to bestow.

All those moments will be lost in time.
Like tears in rain.
Time to die.

Thank you all!

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Welcome back Bawana, glad to hear you're on the mend.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

I wish to add my good wishes for your recovery to those expressed earlier. Hope you are all to the good now and that you will continue in good health. Take care.

-David.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery. -Anon.

A backward poet writes inverse. -Anon.

• 5 weeks later...

Wishing you a complete and quick recovery.

Regards,

Keith

Edited by MKeith

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?" Patrick Henry

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you all, your wishes and thoughts are much appreciated.

There have been more delays by a multitude of reasons, but hopefully things will be returning back to normal as of this weekend :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

http://cdn3.notonthehighstreet.com/system/product_images/images/001/087/210/original_travel-in-style-occasion-cards-for-men.jpg?1363961444

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

• 3 weeks later...

Wim:

Hello. This is the only place I could find to post a message to you. I made another donation because my iridium status expired a few days ago, but for some reason my new donation has not been acknowledged. I made it using PayPal on the 20th of September.

Thank you for checking into this apparent glitch.

Nyleen

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I also made a donation that is not being acknowledged.

But I was able to send a PM about it - no reaction though. Wim?

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

It's been a week now, and my donation on the 20th has processed through both PayPal and my checking account, but not here. Where did the money go??

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.