The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Let's Start A Pen Blog

start blog partner

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Matth13

Matth13

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:50

I am interested in helping out with the blog. I can offer my experience with modern pens, vintage pens, dip pens, and gel/ballpoint pens.

Sponsored Content

#22 FLZapped

FLZapped

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:39

Since a lot of the review would be on how the pen feels, having people with different sized hands would also be a plus.

#23 dkim87

dkim87

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 17:17

While I am an amateur in the fountain pen arena (~6 pens), I have played around with quite a bit of other kinds of pens (ballpoints, rollerball, gel, etc). I would love to be of assistance on this front. Furthermore, I love to write extremely small, so I could offer perspective on that front (ef nibs, .18mm gel pens, etc). Let me know if you would like any help.

#24 dkim87

dkim87

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 18:31

Also,

Just got my XXXXF nib from Binder as well. Love it.

#25 dkim87

dkim87

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 16:48

Btw. Here is a sample of my writing size.

I like to journal a lot and this size is not out of the ordinary from my daily personal journaling

6-24-2014 9-32-23 AM.png

#26 Zilknitha

Zilknitha

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 June 2014 - 18:21

I would be interested in helping out with this one. As an art school grad, i know a fair bit about the pencils and other pens available. Having done a lot of work using ballpoints, gels and a range of pencil brands I could comment on how easy they are to work with depending on what you are using them for (aside from writing). Only got back into using fountain pens again this year after having a year of using other things.  

#27 itsvroomvroom

itsvroomvroom

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Gold

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 July 2014 - 18:50

Hi, I'd love to help with this, but my knowledge of pencils is rather limited. I do have experience with ballpoints, rollerballs, and gel ink pens, though. I would, however be able to review about once or twice a month. I frequently write on cheap paper and take notes at school, so I could give a perspective of a student. If you are still looking for someone to write reviews for you and are interested in my help, please just let me know! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: start, blog, partner

Sponsored Content

|