Dutch/benelux/european/worldwide Ink (Sample) Exchange?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coop

• Nanya

• KaB

• wijko

Top Posters In This Topic

And the M600 is pretty awesome... Have the M605 Marine Blue Special Edition myself...

... Never underestimate the power of human stupidity ...

Keep track of the progress in my quest for a less terrible handwriting here: http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/262105-handwriting-from-hell-a-quest-for-personal-improvement/?do=findComment&comment=2917072

I'd hope so. I've ordered one with an extra fine nib but from what I've heard it shouldn't be very scratchy. I expect it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow along with my bottle of English Roses. It's gonna be my first Peli after A Vintage Cross Century and a Lamy Safari, so I'm not quite sure what to expect from it. Then I do have some old Waterman's that used to belong to my dad but I've never used them actually..

• 3 months later...

Is anyone still up for a trade?

Here's what I can offer:

Diamine Oxblood

Diamine Red Dragon
Diamine Sherwood Green
Diamine Woodland Green
Diamine Majestic Blue
Diamine Syrah
Diamine Green/Black
Diamine Teal
Parker Quink Black
Pelikan 4001 Brilliant Schwarz
Rohrer & Klingner Alt Scabiosa (Iron Gall)
Rohrer & Klingner Alt Salix (Iron Gall)
Rohrer & Klingner Alt Bordeaux
Rohrer & Klingner Leipziger Schwarz
Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris
Rohrer & Klingner Sepia
Waterman Tender Purple
Waterman Absolute Brown
I have only a few vials at home at the moment, but many more are on their way.

• 1 month later...

I would love to trade some 5 or 2 ml samples. At the present moment I can offer:

J. HERBIN: 1670 Stormy Grey, 1670 Emerald of Chivor, Bleu Minuit and Diabolo Menthe

DIAMINE: Majestic Blue, Royal Blue, Ancient Copper, Steel Blue, ASA Blue, Eclipse, Red Dragon, Graphite, Green/Black, Sherwood Green, Bilberry

SAILOR: Jentle Yama-Dori

Pelikan 4001 Brilliant Black

Waterman Serenity Blue and Absolute Brown

Visconti Blue and Turquoise

OMAS Blue

Montblanc Burgundy and Midnight Blue (old iron gall formula)

L'Artisan Pastellier Violet, Bleu Mediterranée, Inti, Anahuac and Canelle

Noodler's Apache Sunset and Bad Belted Kingfisher

Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris and Alt Goldgrün

Pilot Iroshizuku Kon-Peki and Pilot Black

I have many more inks, but only in cartridges or samples. PM me if you're interested.

• 2 years later...

I'm resurrecting this topic as I am in Belgium, often in Aachen and NL, and up for swapping samples or fullish bottles of inks. The road to find my perfect dusty blues, purples, greys, etc. has lead to many bottles laying unloved over the past year or two. Looking to swap in Belgium, NL or Aachen areas only.

I have a large selection of Diamine, Herbin, Iroshizuku and R&K inks among others. Just need to get some sample vials.

PM me.

Where in Belgium are you located? I'm from the Netherlands, but live pretty close to the border. And when you visit the Netherlands, is that any place in particular?

... Never underestimate the power of human stupidity ...

Keep track of the progress in my quest for a less terrible handwriting here: http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/262105-handwriting-from-hell-a-quest-for-personal-improvement/?do=findComment&comment=2917072

Where in Belgium are you located? I'm from the Netherlands, but live pretty close to the border. And when you visit the Netherlands, is that any place in particular?

I just PM'd you

247254751_TSUKI-Yo_emptycompressedverkleind.gif.bfc6147ec85572db950933e0fa1b6100.gif

• 3 months later...

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum, but I would love to trades some inks 😊.

I have

Akkerman Dutch Masters Lievens Kardinaal Paars (4ml sample)

Diamine Amazing Amethyst

KWZ Ink El Dorado

Lamy Vibrant Pink

J. Herbin Améthyste de l'Oural

J. Herbin Emerald of Chivor (4 ml sample)

J. Herbin Poussiere de Lune (4 ml sample)

Pelikan Edelstein Aquamarine (2 ml sample)

Pelikan 4001 Darkgreen

Pilot Iroshizuku Ku-Jaku (3 ml sample)

Pilot Iroshizuku Tsutsuji (2 ml sample)

Pilot Iroshishuku Yama-Budo

Rohrer & Klinger Alt-Goldgrün

I would love to try

Noodlers Apache Sunset

Pelikan Edelstein Amethyst

Diamine Marine or Steel Blue

Diamine Meadow

Organics Nitrogen Blue

Waterman Tender Purple