Which One Will Be Your Next Fountain Pen ?

Thier.

New favorite r me: Omas Ofiva Cocktail-Lemon Vodka

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an orange Ogiva which simply is ........... Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thier.

• TeaHive

• The Blue Knight

• DREAMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got a NOS Pelikan M75 Go!, because I've never had a pen with any punctuation marks in its name.

Also I like my M200 and I thought the M75 could be a fellow-piston friend for it to play with.

Owen

It's a toss up between the Lamy CP1 and the Pilot Cavalier. I like slim pens. I'm leaning towards the pilot despite it being ever so slightly thicker than the CP1, because I already have 3 Lamys in my collection. Depending on how my expenses for next month break down, when I get paid I may just buy them both. Although I wouldn't mind another ink either. Looking at the Pilot Iroshizuki Take-Sumi, but I may go for something else entirely.

Just purchased the Homo Sapiens Lava Steel fountain pen with a stub nib(1.3mm). I got the pen from Pen Chalet using my discounts. I have been reading and watching videos for this pen for a long time. It seems like an excellent writing instrument. We'll soon see!

Keep on writing! Pete

There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man

that he does not know until he takes up his pen to write.

Thackeray

Pretty sure Pilot and Platinum are distinct brands :)

Well, whatever it is, it's a lovely writer. :)

I'm using the cartridge that came with it, and when that's dry, it'll be an eyedropper.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Well, I looked at Decimos over the weekend. But the husband didn't try the VP I gave him yet (so I don't know if the F nib is fine enough for him). So all I did was look at them. And a purple one or a light blue one are in the future. Just not the *immediate* future....

As for an Emerald Pearl Vac, the curse continues. This time Emerald Pearl (I had been trying to decide between *three* of them -- and failing miserably at that :blush:) lost out to a Green Shadow Wave Speedline filler.... B)

Ironically, the first Shadow Wave I ever saw was a green one on the Bay of Evil. But I ended up getting the other colors (brown, grey, and red) first....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

• 2 weeks later...

Just fell in love with a Montegrappa Ducale Brown with rose gold trim. The brown is similar to Pelikan's tortoise brown. It's in "my cart", just have to submit the order! lol\

It's on the pricey side given the fact that the nib is made of steel and also not a piston filler.

Edited by Freedom

Mike L.

I'm completely in love with the Franklin-Christoph Model 25 Eclipse. Don't know when I'm going to be able to get one, as it's not available from F-C right now and I'm saving up for vacation later in the summer and my wedding in the winter, but hopefully this year!

Each man delights in the work that suits him best.

-The Odyssey - Homer

Awaiting my first Jinhao a 159. Also waiting for a yellow Safari fine nib to join 4 other Safaris.

Edited by setriode

most probably a Ranga 4c in premium ebonite...

but im also thinking about a custom made pen by acquiring acrylic blanks from turners workshop..they have some really nice blanks available.

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

This one from Thomas Bickham (pic courtesy of Thomas):

post-1915-0-41490400-1466444203_thumb.jpg

Edited by adyf

Two more Delta on the road from Italy ..... Two Grande Journal .... I should receive one of it tomorrow and the second one on friday ..... :P

Two more Delta on the road from Italy ..... Two Grande Journal .... I should receive one of it tomorrow and the second one on friday ..... :P

Purchased from matre modena??

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I have high hopes of finally actually receiving my Delta DolceVita Federico.

Although it's now a Deep Sea, not a Sand one.

Long story, that. About five weeks long, actually.

(On a very much related note, how long has the wooden edition of Federicos been a thing? Because I'll absolutely need to get my hand one on of those wood witches. Would have had the option of picking one this time around, but as I wasn't too sure (I mean, I don't know about the rest of the world, but in my humble opinion, the bright colors are kind of the point of the entire Dolce Vita line. On the other hand, wood pens are lovely), I left it up to chance)

Edited by Guardy

Purchased from matre modena??

Yes. I bought 4 Delta from them ...... Pictures soon .....

Just ordered an Edison (my second) Nouveau Premiere in Cappuccino. I might need therapy. That's 2 new pens this week. A record.

Mike L.

A Platinum Century 3776 Chartres with an M nib which I hope will make ESSR easier to use regularly.

Edited by setriode

Once my TWSBI 580AL Lava gets here Friday I am done for a bit. I'm thinking of ordering a Conid around Christmas maybe, still need to do a bit more research before then.

Once my TWSBI 580AL Lava gets here Friday I am done for a bit. I'm thinking of ordering a Conid around Christmas maybe, still need to do a bit more research before then.

I had to look this one up and I love it! I have a Diamond 580 Demo, which is essentially identical aside from the orange aluminum parts. It makes that pen look really good imo. That's right up my colour pallet! lol

Mike L.