Which One Will Be Your Next Fountain Pen ?

Thier.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thier.

• TeaHive

• The Blue Knight

• DREAMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since I'm new to the world of fountain pens is still go with new, quite inexpensive ones.

I guess my next pen will probably be a Pilot Prera (Iro-Ai) or a Pelikan Pura.

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

Since I'm new to the world of fountain pens is still go with new, quite inexpensive ones.

I guess my next pen will probably be a Pilot Prera (Iro-Ai) or a Pelikan Pura.

Excellent idea ! At the beginning, I also tried the cheap chinese pens ( Hero, Kaigelu, ...) which are very good at a very low price at Ebay ....

I'm also considering a Platinum Cool or Balance. How are the fine nibs on these two pens compared to Pilot Prera?

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

MB 146 and MB 149. As soon as possible.

Woaw !!!! Excellent choice .... The pens to have for so many pen lovers .......

I've just received those 3 Jinhao with carved shells from Ali express. Found at 5€, I ordered 3 of it as I already own one two friends of mine are looking at ..... 2 days later, I received an e-mail telling me that the pens won't be sent and that my money will be refund ..... I received my money back and .... more than one month later, those pens just arrived .....

fpn_1439738469___thi7807.jpg

I've just received those 3 Jinhao with carved shells from Ali express. ...

fpn_1439738469___thi7807.jpg

I have 450's and 750's but not this... looks nice... I think one of these days I am in no rush to receive anyhting I will order one/tw, plus the big one?. Noo!!!! I pledged not to buy anyhting more.

Dusted my old, small FP collection, put BPs (Cross Morph, Lamy Noto and Parker) to rest and have started buying FPs only a year back after an impulse purchase of a Lamy Studio Imperial Blue. Reached a count of a humble 35.

ASA I Can, ASA Galactic, ASA Athlete, Gama Raja and Airmail 69T on the way.

Lamy 2K, Faber Castell Ambition Pearwood, Sailor, Pilot VP in wood and a Platinum on the radar

Regards

Subramoniam

Wawoo Subbu, big shopping list. :)

A big Kim Swann with flex nib is on the way.

Still my favourite is red Pilot Celemo 14K M nib. a humble sub $50 pen. just glides on any paper.

Regards

Subramoniam

Thanks to FPN classified, I got my first Sailor. A 1911L with a MF Naginata Togi nib tuned by Mike Masuyama.

http://i.imgur.com/I3xWy4T.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just back from 2 weeks in Sri Lanka and at one of my first visit on the internet , I found and ordered a second hand Omas Paragon in blue ..... This will be my next Fountain pen ........

I am waiting on an Omas 360 vintage in Smoke and Gold, with an F nib, should be coming in soon :)

Regards,

Simar

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

My next pen is a Ranga Ebonite #4C w/ #6 Jowo medium from Peyton Street Pens and I got it with the smooth red ripple finish. I also have a Fountain Pen Revolution two-tone #6 flex nib on its way that will be installed on the Ranga. Really interested to see how the Jowo nib unit holds up with the flex nib compared to the ebonite feeds on my Noodler's.

I'm eyeballing a Pilot Custom 74 with a SFM nib, going to pull the trigger next week once I have enough money. It's going to be my first gold nib pen.

Don't mind me, I like to ramble... A LOT

I am waiting on an Omas 360 vintage in Smoke and Gold, with an F nib, should be coming in soon :)

I have the blue version of the 360 and really love it .... You will enjoy it !!!!!

Will you share pictures of yours ?