Which One Will Be Your Next Fountain Pen ?

Thier.

As so many of us, i'm always dreaming of a new pen. THE PEN I haven' t yet but I really want.

After having worked hours and hours to find that formula, it's now ready for each of you. Perhaps it can help you to explain to your wife or husband how il goes :

n + 1 is the correct formula. N being the number of Fountain pens you already have .....

What´s your " +1" ?

Personnaly, I've seen a Faber Castell Ambition on Ebay and still am in love with the Dupont Defi .... And you ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thier.

• TeaHive

• The Blue Knight

• DREAMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm quite happy with what I have at the moment and would like to think I could go the rest of the year with out buying another pen. I just spent about £60 an M200 so the vast majourity of this years pen fund is spent. However I do have two pens on my list that I would like to buy perhaps early next year to satisfy my crave for the weird and wonderful a Pelikan Twist

As well as a Worther Compact Fountain pen.

I think I need to buy some more inks before more pens know.

Next thing on the list is a Pilot Falcon.... but I'm still unsure if I want the extra-fine nib or just the fine. And I'm also unsure if I want to pay the premium for a metal falcon. Looks nicer, especially in this burgundy red and it fits the CON-70...

What a strange world we live in, where people communicate by text more than ever before, yet the art of proper handwriting is seen as a thing from the past.

http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/letter.png

If I had the money right now, I might go for a Platinum 3776. Nakayas look amazing too but definitely out of my reach. But I think I am satisfied with my current collection(?) now, since it has grown exponentially in the recent months and I feel it's getting a little out of hand.

It looks fine, but .... Which pen is it ? Looks like a Mikado ....

Yes. Mikado in Shu tame-nuri,

A Pelikan M200 why? I would like a Piston filler that lasts so that rules a TWISBI so I guess I will have to save up for some time (a few months) for a Pelikan.

post-113036-0-06263400-1402040397.jpg

A Pelikan M200 why? I would like a Piston filler that lasts so that rules a TWISBI so I guess I will have to save up for some time (a few months) for a Pelikan.

Can't go wrong with a M200, more or less my favourite pen.

What a strange world we live in, where people communicate by text more than ever before, yet the art of proper handwriting is seen as a thing from the past.

http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/letter.png

I have been looking at a Nakaya Long Cigar in Aka-tamenuri with a broad nib. That might take some saving though.

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. -Carl Sagan

http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn339/USA2977/Capture_zps7452c86d.png

I just picked up one of these beauties about three weeks ago. It's a wonderful pen!

As I can see, Pelikan seems to be The Pen nearly everyone is dreaming about .....

I've got me an itch that can only be scratched with some ebonite. And flex! I'm thinking a new Edison just might be in the cards.

http://www.fahrneyspens.com/Galleria/1/181706_1-Large.jpg

Taccia Savanna Special Edition - probably a medium nib since these seem to run a bit fine

Still pondering a Pilot Prera with a F nib in yellow. Mostly because I want to try out a non-western F, but also because I feel like something more colorful than my usual pens.

There's quite a few pens I've been considering. Like top pen said, I love colorful and weird pens so I really want to look into the Pelikan Pelikano Jr, Pelikano, and Twist. I've also been eyeing a VP and an M200.

Last week at the Cincinnati FP meetup, a nice gentleman loaned me a TWSBI 580 Diamond and Vac 700. I've been really enjoying writing with those as well but I'm not so sure about the filling. I can't fill them from sample vials, since the diameter is too large, and it seems silly to buy extra bottles just to fill a few pens.

Oh and I tried a Faber Castell Loom at my local brick and mortar that I loved as well.

Edited by CaptainBA

I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man.