The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Eyedropper Id Help

eyedropper bhr no-name

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mardi13

Mardi13

DancingPiglet

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2014 - 23:07

Hey all, any idea what this pen could be? Got it cheap on the Bay because its nib was crunched at the tip so I experimented and got it to basically a stub nib and it writes! No markings on it at all, and the nib just says "warranted" and then beneath that "1st" and that is all that is visible. I'm just curious if anyone has any guesses. Thanks!

Attached Images

• image.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 Jerry Adair

Jerry Adair

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:31

Show the feed. Lots of clues there
Jerry

#3 Mardi13

Mardi13

DancingPiglet

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:40

Thanks, I'm such a noob that I didn't know that. Apologies for the less than stellar pictures:

Attached Images

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eyedropper, bhr, no-name

Sponsored Content

|