The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

South Korea Ink Sample Exchange

korea ink sample exchange

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 adamsw216

adamsw216

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:59

I've slowly been discovering fountain pen users one by one here in South Korea and I was wondering if there was any interest in exchanging ink samples/supplies/etc among those of us in the country. Ink sample vials can be easily purchased on Gmarket and shipping should be fairly cheap. Of course if you live in the same city, you can exchange in person. Anyone interested?

VpyoV2A.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 fledermaus89

fledermaus89

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:09

I have seen very few FPN members residing in Korea, but that would be an awesome idea if it can get through. I believe there are some fountain pen communities on Naver/Daum; have you tried those places?

#3 adamsw216

adamsw216

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:56

I have met a few fountain pen users on other social media networks that are in Korea. I've even met some in person that I'm not sure even participate in the online FP community. Seems like we're quite disconnected. I'm a part of the biggest FP community on Daum, but the language barrier makes it difficult for me to organize anything with them, unfortunately. I'm hoping to get the attention of more English speakers who are living here.

VpyoV2A.jpg

#4 Exabian

Exabian

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:50

I am a FP user and will be landing in Korea in June. As a woodturner I only use the pens I make but I have started getting into inks. Would love to learn and maybe participate.

#5 adamsw216

adamsw216

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:50

Great, that's good to hear! I've talked to a few people on Reddit who seem like they'd be interested as well.

VpyoV2A.jpg

#6 Exabian

Exabian

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:18

Great, that's good to hear! I've talked to a few people on Reddit who seem like they'd be interested as well.

great please keep me posted.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: korea, ink sample, exchange

Sponsored Content

|