The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

No More Fountain Pens In Mexico

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Sasha Royale

Sasha Royale

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,350 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2016 - 19:19

Fellow "Keepers Of The Flame", I carry my fountain pens in my shirt, breast pocket.  Maybe it is coincidence that it is next to my heart.  There it is, my fountain pen, in a warm place next to my heart. 

Keep them well and loved, until the day when the lights come on again, in the world.  We will be waiting.  

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn. 
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen: 
Verweile doch, du bist so schön ! 

Sponsored Content

#82 Elandaria

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:16

Near Avenida Cuauhtemoc every saturday there is a flea market where you can find some vintage pens in good condition and for good prices. There are like two three vendors specially that have a nice amount of pens.

#83 pseudo88

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 19:08

Old thread but... Costco has a pack of two medium nib Pilot Metropolitan pens with the usual converters and a bunch of cartridges for $700 Pesos, which works out to 65% more than in the US but still less what Amazon Mexico wants for them (for the medium, the fine is cheaper there). Black and silver. Lumen sells a converter (con-50 maybe) for $175 pesos.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

Sponsored Content