Big Sale On Inks

Nordic Pen Imports

Hello friends

Right now we are almost giving inks away at NPIAB, it is something you don't want to miss if pens and ink is something you like.

Listen to this: You can have one bottle of 30ml ink including shipping to your doorstep for no more than €5 (Ink€3, shipping €2). Sounds too good too be true? Welcome to www.npiab.se and see for your self. Shipping is €2 no matter how much or how Little you shop. Who can compete with that?

Look in our SALE-section, find cartridges and pens with up to 50% discount. More stuff added every day so make sure to come by now and again.

In line to be added: Pens from Aurora, Visconti, Conway Stewart, watches, ink and much more that makes the Life Worth living.

Let your friends know about us too, ask them to name you when they order and you might get a gift or two in your next order.

I'm back again with crazy offers and trust me when I say, you don't want to miss this!

Kind regards

Niklas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nordic Pen Imports

• KBeezie

• Cryptos

• Mesu

Thanks for this :D greatly appreciated.

''You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes''. A A Milne

hi,

are the prices indicated without vat?

if they include vat, would it be reduced for international shipping?

does the offer of 2 euro shipping apply to international orders(india ) as well?

finally is the shipping 2 euros per item or for the entire order?

Hello

The price you see is the price you pay, shipping is €2 for the entire order no matter where you live.

Niklas

Amazing prices, I don't even care that I'm probably paying VAT despite not living in Europe. Thanks!

Cool :thumbup:

Finally got a couple Diamine blues I was on the fence about (Denim & Prussian)

Thank you for that. Indeed worth it

Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one has seen,

but to think what nobody has yet thought,

about that which everybody sees (Erwin Schrodinger)

Looks good! Could you tell me what "D.I ink is? Is that Diamine or De Atramentis or another brand?

cheers

skyppere

Does that mean you got inks in stock now? Have you sent out the replacements yet (been about a month)?

Yes inks are back in stock and all replacements have been sent. Let me know if you don't get yours.

Niklas

When will the sale end?

With me you never know! I will try to keep the low prices for at least a month but hopefully longer.

Niklas

Thank you for supporting me and bying ink from my shop, please remember that I try to ship in a day or two but right now orders are coming in great numbers so I have alot of work to do.

Niklas

Just placed an order and seriously, i dont mind waiting.

Thank you for a great offer. The flat rate shipping is awesome.

Are you planning such sales on other inks like Noodler's or Private Reserve?

Yes inks are back in stock and all replacements have been sent. Let me know if you don't get yours.

Niklas

Nothing yet, but it depends on when you sent it. If you sent it last monday, I would have likely gotten it already, but If I don't see anything by friday I'll let you know.

Are you planning such sales on other inks like Noodler's or Private Reserve?

I can't really speak for him, but I doubt it, the main two he was selling was Diamine and R&K, but what helps is that he's within the same continent that those are manufactured in, Noodler's is USA and he's in Sweden, so I doubt he'd be able to offer such a good deal on Noodler's inks having to import it.
Edited by KBeezie

Thanks for the heads up on the sale! It's great that you have the smaller Diamine bottles - picked up a few for my gf as well as some I was curious about.