The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Diamine Sepia, Diamine Majestic Purple, And Cult Pens Special; Deep Dark Purple

diamine cult deep dark purple sepia majestic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sach

Sach

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2014 - 20:56

New delivery if around twenty colours from Cult Pens today. Thought I'd share first three that I've tested tonight!

Attached Images

• image.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 theverdictis

theverdictis

TVI

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2014 - 21:12

Great colours!! That's some really nice handwriting going on there as well! :)   Really liking the purple. 

Ben

''You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes''. A A Milne

#3 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,059 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2014 - 23:34

Very nice

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar  

Participate in the newest Inky TODs: 

Why do I like those nibs? 

What do I like about my handwriting? 

Whose handwriting do I like?  

Which Script Will I learn? 

Which Inks for my Handwriting

Ink comparisons:  The Great PPS Comparison  366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal

#4 proton007

proton007

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:43

The three colors I placed an order for yesterday....looks like the cosmos wants me to try these inks :lol: .

(I know, very self centered of me -_- )

Edited by proton007, 16 April 2014 - 01:44.

In a world where there are no eyes the sun would not be light, and in a world where there were no soft skins rocks would not be hard, nor in a world where there were no muscles would they be heavy. Existence is relationship and you're smack in the middle of it.

- Alan Watts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diamine, cult, deep dark, purple, sepia, majestic

Sponsored Content

|