The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Less "thought"; More "hey, Look!"

waterproof blue kwz ink

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#241 ethernautrix

ethernautrix

Be the Pen Posse you want to see in the world.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,905 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:06

Wooo! Great news!

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

Sponsored Content

#242 alc3261

alc3261

50 Something Callinebephile!!

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 September 2014 - 13:56

The list is officially OPEN!!!!   Head to the link below and pick your KWZI Inks.. :D

http://www.fountainp...ican-group-buy/

I see this is 1. North American and 2. Sold out!!

#243 Sinistral1

Sinistral1

Ink Minion

• FPN Donor - Iridium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 September 2014 - 16:13

Looks like Konrad (KWZI) needs a UK member to volunteer to do what Team KWZI just did, only over the pond and near the pub. I'm sure that it could be done there just like it was done here - you just need a person willing to pack and ship the orders out to the buyers in your country. Or, talk with Konrad about how you can help make it happen.

I'm sure us 'Mericans can share with our Colonial overlords from the past.

I can't speak for Konrad, but I would guess he isn't partial to where he ships his inks, as long as they have empty fountain pens and PayPal accounts in good standing.

Breathe.  Take one step at a time.  Don't sweat the small stuff.  You're not getting older, you are only moving through time.  Be calm and positive.

#244 pen2paper

pen2paper

arty o the irst art

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,950 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 18:43

>>>>? >>>>whooosh!? how did did this "no more inks" person land on page 9 ???

oh yeah, Old Gold, that works as Old Gold >  and has shAAAding... then a direct link to this incredible deep blue in unmistakable ether lettering.

if I can have have ether lettering, I want Old Gold too.  (well, maybe if I practice a whole lot.. and pretend writing with a Nakaya ; )

think I'm going to be on a list for a future something...

thanks for your labor, consideration, and time, Konrad - and all participants making this happen.

emoticon-animal-007.gif~Hi! fountain pen enthusiast here~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: waterproof blue, kwz ink

Sponsored Content

|