I find pure blues boring. However I immensely enjoy complex shades of blue, especially those mixed with green. I'd like to present few of my favourites.
I compared four inks visible on unknown Jakcson Pollock's paintings that I've found in the cellar. Sotheby's workers say they may be worth 100 000 000 $, but I have special offer for you. I can exchange them for Graf von Faber-Castell Classic in Pernambuco
I'll consider other reasonable offers as well.
Text was written with Pilot 78 G, B nib.
Attention: nor scans nor photos were good. Treat these scans just as an approximation.
2. Few drops of ink on kitchen towel
3. Text written with Pilot 78G on Oxford paper:
4. Text written in cheap notebook
Order as on scan above:
5. Text written on copy paper printed with dots:
6. Text written in good quality notebook
7. Waterproof or not?
I like all of them. If I had to choose only two I would go for Yama-Dori and Syo-Ro.