The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pocket Pen...

pocket long/short

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Keyless Works

Keyless Works

Antique

• FPN Donor - Iridium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:13

I carry a Zebra SL-F1 in my pocket.  They telescope to open so it cannot accidentally open in you pocket. You can buy the Zebra Sharbo gel refills for it and they write well enough.  

I wouldn't carry a fountain pen in my pants.  It's just not worth the risk of ruining my pants for the luxury of writing with a fountain pen while out and about.

Sponsored Content

#22 Loeschpapier

Loeschpapier

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 20:08

So far I put two Stipula Passapartos into my pockets, and all was good (not back pocket).

Same with the Pilot Petits, those things are sturdier than they look.

I also bought a Platinum PG-250 on ebay from Speerbob- and that pen is reliable, set me back 20 Dollars and never has any issues, even came with an 'adapter' to eliminate compatibility issues. No affiliation, just a happy customer.

Posted Image
"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."

#23 vikramguliya

vikramguliya

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:25

I've been meaning to try the mini aluminum pen from Cult Pens...It clocks in around 50 or 60 USD

http://www.cultpens....untain-Pen.html

Thanks for the link !1

#24 ravantra

ravantra

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 July 2014 - 00:22

So far I put two Stipula Passapartos into my pockets, and all was good (not back pocket).

Same with the Pilot Petits, those things are sturdier than they look.

I also bought a Platinum PG-250 on ebay from Speerbob- and that pen is reliable, set me back 20 Dollars and never has any issues, even came with an 'adapter' to eliminate compatibility issues. No affiliation, just a happy customer.

I use to carry a Stipula but I snapped the cap off. It is a bit delicate to carry in pocket, or maybe I'm just a brute.  :D

Change is not mandatory, Survival is not required.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pocket, long/short

Sponsored Content

|