The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Inksamplepalooza At Goulet Pens!

ink sample sale goulet pens goulet discount

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 MrsGouletPens

MrsGouletPens

The Goulet Pen Company

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 April 2014 - 14:36

Spring has a newness to it that we just can't resist! And who doesn't need some fresh, new inks for their pens? Enter the code "inkshowers14" at checkout and get 20% off individual ink samples on all purchases over $20 at gouletpens.com. Now through Tuesday, April 15.

8fafbd42c02a11e39f300002c9ce50c6_8.jpg

FinalBanner-Transparent-300.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 mr2txaggie

mr2txaggie

AbbyRose

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 April 2014 - 18:54

MrsGouletPens,

Thank you guys for this special! I've never bought ink samles before... this is just the right time for

me to get started.

aggie

If your out-go is more than your income,

Then your up-keep.

May be your Down-falll!!!

#3 KBeezie

KBeezie

Gerbil Charmer

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 April 2014 - 18:54

Oooooooo  :wub:

#4 Guest_Ray Cornett_*

Guest_Ray Cornett_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2014 - 19:19

Blargh! Wrong time of the month for me,lol.

#5 TSherbs

TSherbs

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 19:27

Blargh! Wrong time of the month for me,lol.

It's a tax day party!

#6 KBeezie

KBeezie

Gerbil Charmer

• Member - Gold

• 5,553 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 April 2014 - 20:22

It's a tax day party!

lol, except in some cases you won't get your return til after the sale :P (IF... you get a return). 

#7 Guest_Ray Cornett_*

Guest_Ray Cornett_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2014 - 20:23

I do my taxes early. I got my refund 2 months ago or more.

#8 Gloucesterman

Gloucesterman

Transformation Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:27

Friend from AARP did my taxes back in Early March. Filed them electronically on Monday at 11 a.m. The money showed up in my bank three days later on Thursday morning.

I won't how soon it was gone!

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

#9 yogalarva

yogalarva

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:18

Haha I filed my taxes back in February and already spent the whole return on unplanned car repairs and a Lamy 2000... But maybe I can find some room in my budget this month for some ink samples... ;-)

Fountain pen blog | Personal blog

Current collection: Pilot Vanishing Point, TWSBI Vac 700, Kaweco Al Sport, Lamy Safari, Nemosine Singularity

#10 alarickc

alarickc

Inknut

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:51

Well, I may have gone a might overboard. This sale inspired me to put in an order for twenty-seven samples. I'm never going to get through all of my ink...... :lol:  

fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20res

#11 vossad01

vossad01

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2014 - 00:17

Well, I may have gone a might overboard. This sale inspired me to put in an order for twenty-seven samples. I'm never going to get through all of my ink...... :lol:  

Don't worry, my order was 58.  I had a good customer service experience with the GPC recently so had already started a respectably-sized sample order as a kind of "thanks", and then Inksamplepalooza came and well... maybe I went overboard... maybe...

I really do not know when I am going to find the time to actually test all of the inks though, especially since I just formulaic-ly mixed 56 new colors over the weekend which I have not had time to dip with a FP yet.

#12 TSherbs

TSherbs

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:01

Don't worry, my order was 58.  I had a good customer service experience with the GPC recently so had already started a respectably-sized sample order as a kind of "thanks", and then Inksamplepalooza came and well... maybe I went overboard... maybe...

I really do not know when I am going to find the time to actually test all of the inks though, especially since I just formulaic-ly mixed 56 new colors over the weekend which I have not had time to dip with a FP yet.

wow

#13 KBeezie

KBeezie

Gerbil Charmer

• Member - Gold

• 5,553 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:24

If I had the spare funds I would have gone overboard too... so many colors... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ink, sample, sale, goulet pens, goulet, discount

Sponsored Content

|