The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

The Woes Of A First Lost Fountain Pen

lost new pen lost

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kella

Kella

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:40

Hello everyone, Today is a very sad day. I take public transportation to get to college and normally everything is fine. Well today when I took the bus I did not fully zip my purse after paying my fare. This would normally have not been a problem. It came back to bite me after I went to disembark a packed bus with several people trying to squeeze by me. One of these pushy people knocked my purse and all its contents to the floor including my precious Lamy Safari. I stuffed my things back into my purse. I believed I had my Lamy back in my purse until i went to grab my wallet to pay for coffee and sign my receipt. That led me to frantically searching my purse and bookbag to no avail. I called the bus station and asked them to have the driver check the bus where i sat and if found to give it to the attendant at the ticket booth. I hope they find it because I am super devastated! :( my poem i wrote with the pen last night. makes me even more sad

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lost, new pen lost

Sponsored Content

|