The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Santa Trading Japan (Gbi) On Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 trulylefty

trulylefty

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:03

I'm still in the middle of dealing with them. I also received the wrong color Prera. However, immediately after receiving the pen back from me, they credited me the return shipping. I haven't received the correct pen yet, but if I do, it will have been a very easy and satisfactory process (if a bit long).

Sponsored Content

#42 hombreverde

hombreverde

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:42

Something of this very nature is going on at reddit: 

https://www.reddit.c...o_are/?sort=old

They had insanely low prices, many people bought very discounted pens, and they emailed/called users to please cancel their orders. While these operations were carried out by a different company, their storefront was/(is?) exactly the same as Santa Trading Japan and had similar price fluctuations. The general consensus is that they operate under the same parent company and that Deputi-Japan and Santa Trading Company are the same stores.   

#43 inkybeans

inkybeans

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 March 2016 - 10:52

I see that you are in the UK.

Were any of these stopped at UK Customs, and charged for?

I ordered a bottle of Pilot Iroshizuku ink from Santa Trading yesterday. I will be very disappointed if my box is squashed.

I have never had an issue with them, I have bought a few 4-5 Iroshizuku's from them and never had an issue, I live in Ireland and package was in good condition.

Sponsored Content

|