The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Sailor Pro Gear Slim Morita Exclusive

sailor pro gear slim morita exclusive

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 adamsw216

adamsw216

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 March 2014 - 22:57

On a recent trip to Osaka, Japan I decided to stop by Mr. Morita's fountain pen shop. I picked up a Sailor Professional Gear in a wonderful "robin's egg blue" color that was specially made by Sailor for the Morita Pen Shop. From the photos online, I didn't think the color looked like a "must-have" but when I saw it in person it grew on me really quickly. I noticed a serious lack of decent photos of this pen online so I thought I'd upload some shots that try and show the lovely color of this exclusive pen.

For more info and photos, feel free to check out my blog post here: http://inklode.com/2...-pro-gear-slim/

SailorProGearSlim_Morita_01.jpg

SailorProGearSlim_Morita_02.jpg

Thanks for looking!

VpyoV2A.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 cjs

cjs

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:21

I have one of the full sized pens for sale if there is any interest.

#3 EclecticCollector

EclecticCollector

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 June 2014 - 16:15

I have one of the full sized pens for sale if there is any interest.

In this color?

#4 cjs

cjs

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 20:53

Yes, indeed.

#5 EclecticCollector

EclecticCollector

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:46

Yes, indeed.

Well, color me interested. Let's take this to PMs?

#6 Denardus

Denardus

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 June 2014 - 22:24

Beautiful pen!  Wow!

#7 cjs

cjs

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 13:09

Thank you!
Lotsa interest but no firm buyer as yet. Price is $350 plus CONUS shipping. Nib is M. Mint in box.

#8 Dillo

Dillo

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 19:45

Hi,

It's a very nice pen. I have the slim mini version which you can see in my avatar.

Dillon

Stolen: Aurora Optima Demonstrator Red ends Medium nib. Serial number 1216 and Aurora 98 Cartridge/Converter Black bark finish (Archivi Storici) with gold cap. Reward if found. Please contact me if you have seen these pens.

Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.

Will someone with the name of "Jay" who emailed me through the email system provide me an email address? There was no email address provided, so I can't write back.

Dillon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sailor, pro gear, slim, morita, exclusive

Sponsored Content

|