The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Cartier Diabolo Rollerball (A Fake?)

cartier

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zerotester

zerotester

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 March 2014 - 16:39

Hi, a friend of mine sent me a picture of a Cartier Diabolo rollerball pen someone gave him, asking me if the pen was possibly a fake.  I told him I'd never seen a Diabolo like this before, and the refill doesn't even bear a brand name, likely a third party refill.  However, I couldn't be 100% sure this is not a genuine item.  Comparing it with the pic I took from Rakuten, you can see the difference. 

I would appreciate it if you can give me some advice on whether it's a fake. 

Thanks.

Clemente

Attached Images

• Cartier Diabolo Roller.jpg
  • Cartier Diabolo (real).jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 i4sgeorgiev

i4sgeorgiev

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 March 2014 - 16:52

Usually it is hard to tell if a product is fake or not from pictures. But IMO this one is a fake.

#3 zerotester

zerotester

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:17

Usually it is hard to tell if a product is fake or not from pictures. But IMO this one is a fake.

Thank you. I would think that's likely not a genuine item too. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cartier

Sponsored Content

|