Ebonite Bamboo Pens- Red Ripple, Pink Ripple, Olive Ripple , Green Ripple In Matt Finish

mpkandan

Dear FPN'ers,

Good Morning!! My Father has crafted these 8 Ebonite Bamboo pens last week!!

The colours are Red ripple, Olive Ripple, GreenRipple, Pink Ripple.

All are in Matt finish

It is converter Filling mechanism. The nib is fine and the feeder is ebonite.

Sharing the pictures for FPN'ers . Comments are welcome.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/CUSTOM%20PENS-2014/DSC02320-1_zpsa17b5e95.jpghttp://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/CUSTOM%20PENS-2014/DSC02323-1_zps19e67c3b.jpghttp://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/CUSTOM%20PENS-2014/DSC02332-1_zps1ed547fd.jpghttp://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/CUSTOM%20PENS-2014/DSC02337-1_zps6b6f9388.jpghttp://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/CUSTOM%20PENS-2014/DSC02335-1_zps72a5b005.jpghttp://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/CUSTOM%20PENS-2014/DSC02329-1_zps934459f8.jpghttp://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/CUSTOM%20PENS-2014/DSC02324-1_zpscc1bcbf1.jpg

Thanks,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• Gilberto Castaneda

• mhguda

• Mesu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, they are very pretty. Black colour would have been great. Maybe you can add some gloss to them somehow?

The trouble with this design, for me, is that they always look nicer en masse,so to speak. A single one on a field like that (see above) just does not cut the same swath as a half dozen does...

Also, I find matte finishes more difficult to judge by picture only. Somehow the shiny aspect of a glossy pen translates better from the screen to my brain, if that makes any sense. You know, the oooh, shiny! reflex that has been mentioned on these fora many many times...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Very pretty pens.

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

Personally i like the mat finish to them, I would love to try one out for size :D

Absolutely gorgeous pens. I love the bamboo design, feel of ebonite & the fact that these are not eyedropper

I think mpkandan, who is a member here, lists them on Classifieds, too. Or send him a PM. Plus, he is on ebay.

Dear Mr. Obyekt Sir,

Thanks. Yes. Black would be great. This particular customer preferred Bakul finish.

Respected Mhguda.

I too personally prefer Polished Finish. This customer preferred Bakul finish this time as he have bunch of polished finish Bamboo pens.

Dear Mr. Bo Bo Olson Sir ,Mr. peecee57 Sir, Mr.French Sir,

Thanks for your words.

Respected Mesu,

Thanks for your words.

Dear Mr. GAtkins Sir,

I will send a PM if you need it or you can send a PM to me.

Thanks,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Personally i like the mat finish to them, I would love to try one out for size :D

Me too. Matte is a less common finish for FPs generally, and I really like to see it used.

Instagram @inkysloth

This one speaks by herself.

I am very satisfied with her.

Here compared to a MB 149 and a Pelikan M-1005 Demonstrator.

Cheers,

Gpost-51013-0-87922000-1393821734_thumb.jpgpost-51013-0-93878800-1393821750.jpgpost-51013-0-22839500-1393821766.jpg

Edited by Gilberto Castaneda

Gilberto Castañeda

Where would the 10ml of ink go?? I'd think 3ml would be plenty!

The nib is a MB 149 customised to stub by Greg Minuskin. Ebonite split feed 14C.

Indeed, nice, it is now in a MB 149 pen doing wonders. The Bamboo has another MB 149 newer 18K nib. Also ground to stub.

Cheers,

Gilberto Castañeda

Thanks Mr. Inkysloth and Mr. lahlahlaw for your nice words.

Thanks Mr.Gilberto Castaneda. Glad that you like the Bamboo pen.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Hi Mr. Kandan,

I have been interested in your acrylic and bamboo fountain pens for a long time. Is it possible to create a bamboo designed pen out of one of the acrylic colors? Thanks you.

Dear Mr. Zeratulns Sir,

Thanks. Yes . Acrylic Bamboo is possible and it can be made. The acrylic Bamboo models will be our next models in our pipeline.

Please PM me for any details.

Thanks,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company