• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ajzeller

• Tsuki yo

• TSherbs

• iamchum

that chart is nifty

My two best writers.

http://s2.postimg.org/v3a1772ft/M1000_Black_L_R.jpg..........http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/1217/85960889.png

.........I call this one Günter. ......... I call this one Michael Clarke Duncan.

I really wish I could have made the application; the concept seems very interesting and I would love to try out a notebook. Regardless, I'll keep my eyes out for feedback on it. I have high hopes for it :)

You forgot watercolour and watercolour pencils in the list!

Tes rires retroussés comme à son bord la rose,

Effacent mon dépit de ta métamorphose;

Tu t'éveilles, alors le rêve est oublié.

-Jean Cocteau, from Plaint-Chant, 1923

You forgot watercolour and watercolour pencils in the list!

I mentioned that I used those in my journals in my application. With >300 applicants I'm not confident that I'll get the chance to test these notebools but would be lovely if I do.

Verba volant, scripta manent

I'm kkeeping my fingers crossed too but 300 is a lot! I hope some make it to the UK, even better to WALES!

www.thepenandinkwell.com @ inkwellpens

• 2 weeks later...

Wrote a little review of the book. It's not so much a review as an overview, as I haven't really decided on what format my blog is yet. But it's an opportunity for you guys to see the notebook. Hope you enjoy.

Furrow Test.

Wrote a little review of the book. It's not so much a review as an overview, as I haven't really decided on what format my blog is yet. But it's an opportunity for you guys to see the notebook. Hope you enjoy.

Furrow Test.

Thanks much. Did you take any pics of the back sides of pages? Could you share some if so? On your blog I thought I saw some bleed through with your flex writing. How about with a medium or bold?

definite bleedthrough when flexing. Slight ghosting with medium nibs, Sorry, I don't have any bold, but the stub bled a bit.

Overall it's not the worst bleeding I've seen, and really only with the big, wet nibs. medium or fine nibs users shouldn't have too much trouble, maybe a bit of bleeding if you rest your nib on the page, but nothing too extreme. But I wouldn't recommend it for people who write exclusively with B or greater. It performs slightly better than Moleskine paper, thought not quite as smooth, I would not call the paper toothy by any means.

Yup, beta books have all been sent out and we got some awesome response which helped finalize the design for our first edition :) We may offer additional testing opportunities in the future and will announce them here when that happens.

For those interested, the kickstarter campaign to fund our first production run is now live and can be found here.