The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Visconti Voyager Kaleido Honey Almond Roller Ball

visconti roller ball honey almond

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gkatona3

Gkatona3

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 February 2014 - 20:10

I am looking for a Visconti Voyager Kaleido Honey Almond Roller Ball.  I have two FPs but would rather have 1 each FB and RB....

Sponsored Content

#2 TheGreatRoe

TheGreatRoe

Antique

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
  • Location:Alpha Quadrant, Sector 001, Earth, USA, North Carolina, Hillsborough
  • Flag:

Posted 10 February 2014 - 21:31

Requests to buy should be posted in the classifieds.  You won't be able to do this until you are a Gold member (30 posts and 30 days of membership).

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog  |  My Creative Writing Blog  |  My Heraldry Designs

crestdr.png?w=100

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visconti, roller ball, honey, almond

Sponsored Content

|