The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

£40 Fountain Pen

cheap fountain pen £40 €50 lamy studio parker urban twsbi 580 faber-castell ambition

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 donwinn

donwinn

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 17:20

Hi

How about one of these 

http://www.ebay.co.u...b-/161099582823

£21.74 including shipping.

Mine is a very smooth wet writer 

Paul

I have one identical to the linked one, and a white veined version also. I purchased the white after the brown. Love both of them. They are a heavy pen though, and that may be a show stopper for you. I also have a TWSBI 540 and a Lamy Studio. These two are better pens than the Kaigelu, imho, but different strokes for different folks, including pen strokes. ;-)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)

Sponsored Content

#22 Bilko262

Bilko262

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:14

Hi a.zy.lee

Both the Faber-Castell Ambition and Lamy Studio are excellent, well made pens. The Ambition is slimmer in the hand. (I happily use both pens a lot). I love Lamy, but on this occasion I think the writing experience with the Ambition is just a wee bit better, due to their wonderful nibs. Mine is Fine. (No pun intended)

B2

#23 Edwaroth

Edwaroth

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:54

I do not have one but I would definitely go straight to Mr.Pen and buy a Parson's Essential even at VAT! It will be one you will use for a lifetime.

Edited by Edwaroth, 09 February 2014 - 02:54.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cheap, fountain, pen, £40, €50, lamy studio, parker urban, twsbi 580, faber-castell ambition

Sponsored Content

|