Delta Pen Information

Giorgia

Hello everyone I'm Giorgia, a female university student and I'm studying the Delta pen. Could you give me some information about his fountain pens? What do you think about Delta ? Thank you for the kindness.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ander75it

• Ghost Plane

• ugopvn

• Giorgia

Drop down to Penne Stylographiche forum and you will find many discussions. Check the reviews!

I'm the wrong person to ask since I have an obscene number of the stub and B nibs - mostly piston fillers. So I'm biased. :wub: Just a little. :blush:

:W2FPN:

Hi and welcome to FPN.

Studying the Delta pen? From what perspective? Do you mean studying Delta company and it's business model?

Or the various Delta pens from a design viewpoint?

Anyway, Delta is Italian, os head straight for the Italian subforum, as GP already indicated.

Enjoy

D.ick

Edited by RMN

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

:W2FPN:

Which pens do you use at the univerity ?

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Hello and Welcome to active posting on FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Welcome !

Happy you've dived into the FP ocean....the ink's just fine :)

thanks & best wishes, Captain Nib

...keep nibbing on...

Don't look down on someone, unless helping them up :D

Is this for a research paper?

From Italy so you know the company. Right?

You want our impression of Delta?

BTW Welcome to the network! :W2FPN:

Hello and welcome!

I'm actually contemplating my first Delta as well. As was suggested, definitely visit the forum section dealing with pens from Italy. You'll find a bit of history of the company, and much discussion of Delta pens among other Italian brands. :)

Take care~

~April

One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem,

see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oh Thank u so mouch everyone!! i need some information about the company ..in particular about Delta customer care and how the company is online... and if there is an interaction between the company and the customer !! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Giorgia,

one thing that makes Delta stand apart from most of its competitors is that they still make their own pens (except for nibs other than the Fusion ones) by themselves and by hand.

No injection moulding of "precious resin" no outsourcing production to Asia.

This fact allows them a lot of flexibility when dealing with customers.

For example I just got a Delta The Journal with a Fusion nib even if in Europe they sell it with an harmonic steel nib. All I needed was a call to my usual fountain pen shop in Milan.

I had the pleasure to meet one of their sales representative, Mr. Cristiano. He is a real gentleman and was quite open to my requests and receptive to constructive criticism.

As a customer I really felt that Delta really appreciated my business (unfortunately I cannot say the same of other famous brands).

I am now an happy owner of 5 Delta pens and, thanks to their positive attitude to customers, I will add more to my collections.

Ugo

You'll find a lot about these addictive pens in the PENNE subforum. Company contact info is pinned at the top of the sub forum.

Welcome!

Ciao Giorgia, and welcome to the forums.

I have recently purchased my first Delta and I can only say good things about the manufacturing and style of this brand.
Have fun on the forum.

Ander

@=

My FPs and Inks

I am currently waiting for my first Delta. I had the Serena on my shortlist for quite a while but now the Unica is coming. It is in fact a new model in the entry range. Questions on this forum and other fora remained largely unanswered but when I responded to the announcement in Facebook, I had replies from Delta almost right away. The strangest thing is that not all models that you see in the shops can be found on their website. If you are looking for online representation, the site could use a bit of logic too but in my experience and from what I have heard from others, the people are most helpful.

I am curious about the Journal, myself, as the Gallery I have is a bit above my sweet spot for comfortable writing (meaning that I find it just a bit large).

Edited by ander75it

Ander

@=

My FPs and Inks

Welcome. I can't help you on Delta. I've looked at them, but at this time, they are over my budget. Take a look around the forum and you'll find the info you need.

Welcome :) ... I do not yet own a Delta, but ... soon !

Montblanc: 146 75th Anniversary, 147 Le Grande, Doue Solitaire

Parker: Gold Duofold Centennial, Sonnet Fougere

Visconti Bronze Homo-Sapien

Waterman Edson Sapphire Blue