The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Toronto Pen Show: Date & Location Announcement

toronto pen show

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 saskia_madding

saskia_madding

Donor Pen

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 14:01

I accidentally ordered 2x my Sailor discontinued inks order.  Oops!  Look like I'll be selling some Epinard and Ultramarine samples too!  :P

Sponsored Content

#22 ShallowJam

ShallowJam

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 19:57

I've got some vintage pens that I need to get rid of but not enough for a table (10-15). I guess I'll bring them along and see if any attendees are interested.

VINTAGE PENS FOR SALE! Various brands all restored and ready to go! Check out the pics and let me know if you have any questions.

#23 saskia_madding

saskia_madding

Donor Pen

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:31

I have a table and am looking to subsidize it.  If anyone wants to split the table with me, or just wants to use it to sell their own items in exchange for a small, flat fee, please PM me.  :)

#24 uchinanchukg

uchinanchukg

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:14

I'll definitely be stopping by your table Saskia! I would love to pick up samples and bottles and paper and and and....

I really don't need any more inks than I have but to help out a fellow FPN member get rid of inks (to make space so that they can acquire more) I'll buy some.

KG

#25 JLS1

JLS1

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:40

I've got some vintage pens that I need to get rid of but not enough for a table (10-15). I guess I'll bring them along and see if any attendees are interested.

I recall someone saying that there's going to be a 'trading area' where attendees can trade pens so this might be an option for you. (FWIW, I'm bringing a few of my unused 'extras' to trade out/up)

I'll definitely be stopping by your table Saskia! I would love to pick up samples and bottles and paper and and and....

I really don't need any more inks than I have but to help out a fellow FPN member get rid of inks (to make space so that they can acquire more) I'll buy some.

KG

+1 for the above!

#26 geekyaleks

geekyaleks

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 July 2014 - 13:26

Looking forward to it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: toronto, pen, show