The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Improve Handwriting

improve handwriting writing skill skills penmenship pen fountain pen italic best

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shahab Mirza

Shahab Mirza

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 17:11

Hello fountainpennetwork.com, 
                                     My problem is concerning handwriting, I have been struggling to improve my handwriting since years but could never been satisfied with my own handwriting so I moved to www.fountainpennetwork.com, I have attached photos showing my handwriting, I write in 20 different fonts but I am confused which handwriting should I use in college and exams, please see my handwriting in photo attached and tell me which one should I finalize as my handwriting and please answer following questions.
1: Can I use Italic writing in exams?
2: Is it better to write on the line or in middle of 2 lines?
3: Is Italic writing good or non Italic?

Looking at my photos tell me which writing is suitable for me and help me improve my handwriting.
Thanks and please reply quickly its urgent please Thanks. 

Attached Images

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 Ghost Plane

Ghost Plane

Indescribable

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,424 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 23:48

You should check your school's requirements before you become set in a style. Obviously you want speed & legibility.

#3 Gloucesterman

Gloucesterman

Transformation Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:10

Ditto on the speed and legibility. Keep in mind also that if you are writing a great deal, it should also be comfortable for you to do for an hour or so, at least.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: improve, handwriting, writing, skill, skills, penmenship, pen, fountain pen, italic, best

Sponsored Content

|