• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pen Nut

• MisterBoll

• cbrand493

• wspohn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you think your purchasing decision process is the same for all major purchases? What is the order of priority with regards to say 'user experience', reliability, resellability, appearance, social alignment, etc?

Dude is this is pretty random what made you think of the question and why do you want to make flow charts and things of it?

EU spec 2013 Camaro (similar to US 2SS RS) & Skoda Octavia RS Combi; both are great cars for the German Autobahn ;-)

Cheers

Michael

WOW! Nice pics!

Almost thundering background and than the rubber track of the tyres!

You caught some very nice pics!

My preferred supplier (no affiliation just a very happy customer):

Appelboom

Thanks!

Almost got obsessed with taking pictures of it since we got it :-). ...and of course driving with it; we did 25.000km with the Camaro during the first year. Just cannot stop listening to the V8 rumble, which is causing me to miss out on a few Montblanc deals with gas prices of c. 9$ per gallon in Germany.

Cheers

Michael

Edited by Michael R.

Dude is this is pretty random what made you think of the question and why do you want to make flow charts and things of it?

It's research for my doctorate in consumer culture, specifically brand alignment and consumer decision process.

So for my decissions (both pens and cars as well as most other things i purchase)

- does it look good?

- can I afford to buy?

- is it well made / quality?

- does it deliver good value for its money?

- will I enjoy keeping it for a very long, long time?

And for cars of course safety & power :-)

Cheers

Michael

Do you think your purchasing decision process is the same for all major purchases? What is the order of priority with regards to say 'user experience', reliability, resellability, appearance, social alignment, etc?

If it does what I want it to do and looks the way I like things to look - it's a deal. I don't care what anyone thinks about what I buy or use. Having certain abilities in the intuitive department helps.

I buy amazing stuff at better prices. Typically, with the mindset that if I do not like it, I want to sell it without losing money.

I cannot see myself buying a new Mont Blanc, much like a new BMW, however if i can get a 95% condition for 50% of the price.... Why the heck not.

It's research for my doctorate in consumer culture, specifically brand alignment and consumer decision process.

What exactly do you hope to accomplish from data extracted by plumbing a non-random and self-selected sample of respondents?

Sometimes I have the feeling that some people are really bored, to ask such questions.

May I add some others?

Prefer MB Owners red cars or blue ones?

Do MB owners drive faster than Pelikan owners?

Do MB owners have more traffic accidents than others?

Do people asking such questions have a MB and or a BMW, or are they still play with matchbox cars? ;)

have often asked myself the same question...but here it seems it's for statistics...After having studied womans,toxicomans,criminals...now they study montblanc owners....

But to answer your question i'm 19 and a student living at 700m from my university so don't have a car and even don't have the license...and i prefer mercedes to BMW...

A people can be great withouth a great pen but a people who love great pens is surely a great people too...

Pens owned actually: MB 146 EF;Pelikan M200 SE Clear Demonstrator 2012 B;Parker 17 EF;Parker 51 EF;Waterman Expert II M,Waterman Hemisphere M;Waterman Carene F and Stub;Pilot Justus 95 F.

Nearly owned: MB 149 B(Circa 2002);Conway Stewart Belliver LE bracket Brown IB.

Currently I drive a 2013 MINI Cooper S

Edited by Soulmaker1

MB 149 YWC, MB Doue BP, Parker Sterling Silver Cisele BP & RB

Currently...Rolls-Royce, Lexus, Honda (S2000), Lancia (Fulvia), Hyundai (Equus and Sonata), RAM 3500 Diesel Dually...may be leaving something out...

In the past, Bentley, Lamborghini, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Austin Healey, Land Rover, Triumph, Pontiac (an awesome 50's Chieftan coupe with light up Mascot), Other Rolls-Royce cars, Saab, Nissan, Buick, Toyota and probably some I have forgotten...

Edited by WOBentley

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg