The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Butterfly 311Tg

indian pen eyedropper low cost

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ruben50

ruben50

There is no spoon...

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 November 2013 - 16:42

31 CENTS! If I can get my hands on those I would not be so concerned with getting my kids some more FPs to play with and practice writing. They lose everything!

Rube

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
-George Carlin 

SnailBadge.pngfpn_1327044342__postcard_pic_exchange.jp

Sponsored Content

#22 akstorm

akstorm

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:55

31 CENTS! If I can get my hands on those I would not be so concerned with getting my kids some more FPs to play with and practice writing. They lose everything!

Rube

Yes, 31 cents, and that's not the only one, we have a full range of less than a dollar pens and some really beautiful one. I will review as many as i can, so stay tuned.

#23 sajiskumar

sajiskumar

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 November 2013 - 18:48

Very Good Review, Ankith.

Most of the Indian Pen Companies like Camlin, Chelpark, Bril, Arihant, Armour have similar models, with ink windows.  I guess the same manufacturer makes these pens for these brands.

-saji

#24 akstorm

akstorm

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:58

Very Good Review, Ankith.

Most of the Indian Pen Companies like Camlin, Chelpark, Bril, Arihant, Armour have similar models, with ink windows.  I guess the same manufacturer makes these pens for these brands.

-saji

"Ankith"......  :mellow:

Anyway... Thanks saji :)

And yes i agree all of them have it, but with some very small differences in each though some are just identical.

#25 arishabh

arishabh

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:06

Hey Ankit, where exactly did you buy this pen ? I'm still searching for shops where I could get Indian pens in Bangalore.

thanks 

Rishabh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: indian pen, eyedropper, low cost

Sponsored Content

|