The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Diamine Contest - Win A Custom Set Of Ink Bottles, Filled With Your Choice Of Diamine Inks!

diamine contest competition ink cult pens

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 cultpens

cultpens

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:51

Lurking in the depths of Diamine’s Liverpool lair, lay a collection of unusually-shaped ink bottles, all empty. On closer inspection, when eight of the bottles were put together as a set they formed a circle. For those familiar with the game Trivial Pursuit, they rather resembled the game’s playing pieces, affectionately known as pies or cheeses.

They looked great empty, and we can just imagine how great they’d look filled with a selection of different Diamine inks, but sadly, there weren’t enough of the bottles available to become a regular set for sale.

But, we thought, what if it was a very exclusive set? Only available as a prize in a special competition? That sounded good.

The Inkiest of Inky Competitions

Diamine-Custom-Set.jpg

There will be just two of these special sets available to win, and they’ll be unique, because you’ll choose the colours yourself. 

If you are the winner, you will tell us which eight of Diamine’s range of over 100 colours you’d like in your set (including our Deep Dark inks), and Diamine will fill the bottles especially for you. One other winner will have a similar set, but yours will be a unique combination of colours.  Well, unless both winners just happen to choose the exact same set of eight colours, but what are the chances of that?

Our maths is a bit rusty, but we make it 1 in 278,818,865,325, so it’s quite unlikely. We’ll call it unique.

Diamine-sechdr.gif

How To Enter

Instead of setting a question or asking you to leave a comment, we’ve kept it simple. Anyone who buys a 30ml or 80ml bottle of Diamine or Cult Pens Deep Dark ink between the 29th October and 6th December 2013 will automatically be entered into the prize draw. You don’t need to do anything else.

Once the entry period has closed, we will select two names at random as the winners and they will be announced on this blog post and on our Facebook and Twitter pages on the 9th December 2013.

If we could enter this competition, we would icon_smile.gif

Good Luck!

Sponsored Content

#2 MalcolmH

MalcolmH

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:50

Great excuse to order up some more inks!   :thumbup:

#3 Cyber6

Cyber6

Extremely AWESOME !!!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,424 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:51

Great excuse to order up some more inks!   :thumbup:

Like I need an excuse...  with Diamine.. I don't need any excuse...  :lol: ....   BTW.. my wallet is crying.. --->  :bawl:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

#4 MalcolmH

MalcolmH

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:01

Like I need an excuse...  with Diamine.. I don't need any excuse...  :lol: ....   BTW.. my wallet is crying.. --->  :bawl:

:lticaptd:  I know that feeling. I've only just got the Salamander, and Deep Dark Green, so I do feel like I need an excuse. :rolleyes:

#5 Newjelan

Newjelan

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:37

Well, I'm very happy that I've recently ordered and received Diamine inks from you. Now I need to start thinking what I'd like, just in case!

#6 WOBentley

WOBentley

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:33

Really hoping my most recent order was after the 29th!
This post contains 100% recycled electrons

#7 colrehogan

colrehogan

Pt Pd

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 November 2013 - 17:25

Really hoping my most recent order was after the 29th!

Me too! Where's my receipt?
Smith Premier No. 4

#8 Anirban4u

Anirban4u

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:12

I'm in.  B) 
made up my mind about the combination too  :lol:

fingers crossed  :rolleyes:

Opensuse_2.png  gnubanner-2.png

Looking for: Camlin pens (minus SD/Trinity/Elegante)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diamine, contest, competition, ink, cult pens

Sponsored Content

|