Franklin-Christoph Model 02 Intrinsic - New Version

FranklinChristoph

http://www.franklin-christoph.com/uploads/1/0/4/5/10453260/5113580_orig.jpg

We took one of our classic fountain pens and made it better. Now with a subtle taper from the top down on the cap, with added thicker and longer section with our block threads out of the way at the end of the grip. The same proprietary center barrel taper for deep posting, and more. C/C or eye dropper. $165-270 depending on nib.

There are three versions available - visit http://www.franklin-christoph.com/model-02-intrinsic.html for more information.

http://www.franklin-christoph.com/uploads/1/0/4/5/10453260/3802574.jpg?379Emerald Green

post-7090-0-18663000-1383599777_thumb.jpg Black and Maroon

post-7090-0-01021300-1383599793_thumb.jpg Special edition available exclusively at Anderson Pens

F-C on Twitter

F-C on Facebook

Franklin-Christoph.com

F o r t i t u d o....e t....F i d e s

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikehodgman

• tinta

• Blue_Moon

• Bemo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES INDEED! The Emerald Green Intrinsic New Version was my first pen by Franklin-Christoph purchased at the Dallas Pen Show in Sept. I had it fitted with a Matsuyama medium italic nib and have had it in continuous use since. I particularly like it with FC's Olde Emerald ink which has a vintage look. Love the pen - no scratch, no skips, no problems.

Because I liked the 02 so much I ordered the Model 03 Iterum with a Matsuyama needlepoint nib. It too is a joy to use although I haven't put as many miles on that nib yet as I have on my initial purchase.

Couldn't be happier with my Franklin Christoph experience, pens and inks.

I love that you have a green one! Black is great, but it would be nice to see some more color choices with FC pens.

• 3 months later...

YES INDEED! The Emerald Green Intrinsic New Version was my first pen by Franklin-Christoph purchased at the Dallas Pen Show in Sept. I had it fitted with a Matsuyama medium italic nib and have had it in continuous use since. I particularly like it with FC's Olde Emerald ink which has a vintage look. Love the pen - no scratch, no skips, no problems.

Because I liked the 02 so much I ordered the Model 03 Iterum with a Matsuyama needlepoint nib. It too is a joy to use although I haven't put as many miles on that nib yet as I have on my initial purchase.

Couldn't be happier with my Franklin Christoph experience, pens and inks.

Now that it's been a while, how do you like them? I'm looking at both the 02 and the 03. Edited by Blue_Moon

Franklin-Christoph, Italix, and Pilot pens are the best!
Iroshizuku, Diamine, and Waterman inks are my favorites!

Apica, Rhodia, and Clairefontaine make great paper!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very seriously considering a model " 03" in black/maroon, no clip, with a Masuyama #6 ss broad stub. I wonder if the Masuyama B stub will be close to 1.0 mm?

Edited by tinta

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14k. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14k. H-B "M" BLS (PB)

*2 Sailor 1911S Burgundy/gold: 14k. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 14k. 1.1 mm. CI (JM)

*Sailor Pro-Gear Slim Spec. Ed. "Fire",14k. (factory) "H-B"

*Kaweco SPECIAL FP: 14k. "B",-0.6 mm BLS & 14k."M" 0.4 mm. BLS (PB)

*Kaweco Stainless Steel Lilliput, 14k. "M" -0.7 mm.BLS, (PB)

JUST bought the 03 in smoke with the medium Masuyama italic. Can not wait to get it!

I just got my 03 with an 18K Masuyama medium Italic last Saturday and have to force myself to use other pens I have inked! It is impossible for any pen to write better. I already had a 27 and a 29 with the same nib except they are steel. They write great too but I can tell the difference with the gold - perfectly smooth on every paper I have tried it on. Sunday I wrote 4 letters, 2 to 4 pages each and all on different paper and every stroke was perfect!

Guess you know that the 02 moved to the top of my wish list now! I will probably get the broad italic on the emerald when they are back in stock.

Ken McDaniel

<")}}}>><(