The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

New Australian Made Fountain Pen Ink At Justwrite

fountain pen ink coloured inks free ink samples australia toucan ink justwrite mixable fountain pen ink mixable ink australian made

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 Charles Skinner

Charles Skinner

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2018 - 20:19

Is there a way to buy Toucan Bright Blue ink in a pouch?  If so, PLEASE tell me how.  I have been trying for several months to find a way to buy more of this great ink!  C. S. 

Sponsored Content

#142 Barkingpig

Barkingpig

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2018 - 20:58

I just visited the website for JUST WRITE Pen Co, which has the TOUCAN Bright Blue ink available in 30 ml glass jars.  

(1) IF, I wanted the ink in a different packaging, I would send a message to the company that was offering it for sale in the smaller quantity & inquire if they could make it available in a larger package.

They offer their BLACKSTONE inks in 250ml & also a 1000ml jug; perhaps they could fill either of these with the Bright Blue ink & you would have a "good supply?"

2) The company that makes the TOUCAN ink is called TINTEX (Dye Manufacturers of Australia) & is also in Australia; THEIR web site shows the Bright Blue ink & offers it in sizes from the afore mentioned 30ml jar to a 2 Liter jug.

#143 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2018 - 23:59

Is there a way to buy Toucan Bright Blue ink in a pouch?  If so, PLEASE tell me how.  I have been trying for several months to find a way to buy more of this great ink!  C. S. 

I understand that Tintex, the manufacturer of Toucan Inks, decided to clamp down on the selling of their ink in pouches a few years back - so Just Write and other suppliers can only purchase the inks in their original packaging.  As the previous poster (@Barkingpig) points out, you *can* buy 200ml, 500ml, 1L or 2L containers from Tintex (http://www.tintex.co...&products_id=16) - but I don't know what their shipping charges to the US would be...

One other option: Anderson Pens still sell Toucan Inks, though only in a 2oz bottle - and they don't currently have Bright Blue listed on their website. [My guess, they've gotten permission to import larger quantities and bottle for themselves.]  Might be worth dropping them a line to find out about availability?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fountain pen ink, coloured inks, free ink samples, australia, toucan ink, justwrite, mixable fountain pen ink, mixable ink, australian made

Sponsored Content

|