The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Faber Castell Emotion All Black Vs E-Motion Wood Fountain Pens

faber castell emotion black e-motion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David

Go Blue!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:38

I'm becoming more interested in the Faber Castell Emotion All Black and how it compares with the older e-Motion wood body fountain pens.  Certainly I'm curious on how the nib writes -- although I'd be surprised if it were much different than the M nib on the wood body pen.  But I'm also curious about relative size of the two models (length, girth, hand feel, etc).  I have the wood barrel e-Motion pencil and find it comfortable.

I've not found any good information; even on the Faber Castell website no information is given of this sort.  

Thanks in advance y'all.

Moshe ben David

"Behold, He who watches over Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps!"

Sponsored Content

#2 lovemy51

lovemy51

legal? of course... and with all my papers. FP-friendly, mostly

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 17:29

hi. don't have one of these, so can't help with feedback. I have seen the all black Emo and I tell you, I love the look -I don not like the wooden one!

... figured I bump this thread for you...

#3 jar

jar

A Vintage Pen has to be older than me.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,159 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2013 - 18:04

Faber Castell is great when it comes to customer support.  Just jump on their site and email the questions and I bet you get answers.  I can say that the nibs and sections are not shown as different part numbers based on wood versus other material bodies so there would be no difference there.

My Sister's website :  Rose Hill Studios

My Website

#4 Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David

Go Blue!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2013 - 23:06

Thanks guys!

Lovemy51 -- thanks for the bump!

Moshe ben David

"Behold, He who watches over Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: faber castell, emotion black, e-motion

Sponsored Content

|