The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Making A Pen Case

• Please log in to reply
1501 replies to this topic

#1501 Anne-Sophie

Anne-Sophie

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:55

So your workshop is still a work in progress, it is such a nice building that you set up with space limitations, meaning the building itself which took the space of an old and smaller one.

I wondered how you were going to manage with the Singer, which I know is big and the foil stamping machine, which looks big.

All that reorganization will keep you busy for the all 4 weeks of isolation, I see that you also have nice planting area and garden maintenance in autumn is never ending.

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

Sponsored Content

#1502 my63

my63

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 September 2020 - 21:23

Yes indeed Anne-Sophie a work in progress having squared off U shaped benches meant I had dead areas in the corners which were difficult to use. The depth of the bench would have been great for large pieces of leather but I dont use large hides that often. On the down side I could not reach the shelves of even the sockets. I have gained almost a metre either side and the space between the two sides will accomodate the Singer which is not actually very large but like the Marshall press is extraorinalary heavy.

To keep you all up to date some of my customers dont do social media or even fpn if they dont want their case shown then I respect that, sometimes I get pictures sent to me that I can share this was the last twin cigar case made a few weeks ago.

50342416933_b16c149a96_c.jpgtwin cigar by my0771, on Flickr

For more details on my current projects please visit my blog.

http://my63leather.wordpress.com/

Sponsored Content

|