I'm Proud To Announce My App

Susanna

post-548-0-55309500-1382995056.jpg Yes, today Apple approved Giardino's APP! That's finally available, listed and downloadable in App Store!

Only for iPad, at the moment; but in a couple of weeks also for iPhone.

You can download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/giardino/id728293450?ls=1&mt=8

I also posted an article in my Blog:
"Giardino Italiano realized App Giardino, a virtual boudoir where you can read features on the best made-in- Italy items offered by Giardino Italiano. Here you can be informed in advance about the new outlet offers and giardino.it offers, and directly shop on-line… all by a few simple taps on your screen.

Available in the Apple AppStore."

http://blog.giardino.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ENgiardino1.jpg

APP GIARDINO is an app for iPad and iPhone designed by Giardino Italiano to celebrate their 18-year activity in the world wide web.

A virtual boidoir allows the reading of accurate features in the blog and share them on social networks, besides informing users in advance on the offers and limited series arrival, so that to buy them directly through the app, by a few taps on the screen.

http://blog.giardino.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ENgiardino2.jpg

Features of APP Giardino

In App Giardino you can read the previews in the What’s New area, find the best offers for the item you are looking for in Giardino’s Outlet and be the first to be informed on new products and special or limited series arrival.

Read more>>>

Susanna
----------
Giardino Italiano, il meglio del Made in Italy - www.giardino.it - www.pens.it

My Facebook page
My Blog: blog.giardino.it

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Susanna

• sumgaikid

• GUNGA GALUNGA

• Dillo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check out my post on members helping members and you'll see. Btw yours is a lovely post and I look forward to downloading your ap to my droid.

Still open.....Susanna,do you plan on making the app downloadable

for android tablets and smartphones?

John

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.

Hi,

Also, do you plan to start writing in the blog more often? I've very much enjoyed your posts. Maybe you should consider a function where you will get notifications from the app for new sales, new blog posts, etc.

It might be a good idea to write more frequently in the blog about different pens in the shop. Not just the special new ones and new limited edition arrivals, but the regular offerings that have been in the store forever, and since you have a store, you can see and review a lot more pens than the regular customer would be ever able to see. Maybe more interviews would be nice too. It can be a very nice resource for everyone. Since you are in Italy, it would be nice to see more about the Italian companies you have so maybe they can talk a little about the history of the brand, maybe the story of the process of the design and making of an iconic pen and other things. For example, it would be nice if someone from Aurora talked about the process of the design of the Aurora Nobile limited edition for instance. Personally, I like stories, and I like pens with stories attached to them.

In any case, I'm glad to see that you have a new app that can be used to browse your blog and site. Will there also be some integrated communication features? That might be nice since a lot of us have questions.

Dillon

Stolen: Aurora Optima Demonstrator Red ends Medium nib. Serial number 1216 and Aurora 98 Cartridge/Converter Black bark finish (Archivi Storici) with gold cap. Reward if found. Please contact me if you have seen these pens.

Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.

Will someone with the name of "Jay" who emailed me through the email system provide me an email address? There was no email address provided, so I can't write back.

Dillon

Dillo, these are wonderful ideas!

Thank you for your impressions, I will certainly try to follow tour advice.

Susanna
----------

My Facebook page

Still open.....Susanna,do you plan on making the app downloadable

for android tablets and smartphones?

Not soon... My statistics say that Apple users are much more than all others; this is the reason why I started with iPad and iPhone, just priority.

Susanna
----------

My Facebook page

Sorry to hear that--the ridiculously high cost of anything Apple is the

reason I won't buy their products. In principle they work the same as

android,but at a higher price. And if I spend that much on an Apple

product,that's that much less I have to spend on pens.

John

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.

Sorry to hear that--the ridiculously high cost of anything Apple is the

reason I won't buy their products. In principle they work the same as

android,but at a higher price. And if I spend that much on an Apple

product,that's that much less I have to spend on pens.

John

Yeah I'm a Microsoft phone user and the ridiculously high cost of anything android is the reason I use Windows Mobile. I mean, the phones are free, and they basically all work the same anyway.

...therefore, you should develop your app for Windows Mobile.

"One always looking for flaws leaves too little time for construction" ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay, I'm gonna go download it right now because I like apples high priced toys

attachicon.gificona.jpg Yes, today Apple approved Giardino's APP! That's finally available, listed and downloadable in App Store!

Only for iPad, at the moment; but in a couple of weeks also for iPhone.

You can download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/giardino/id728293450?ls=1&mt=8

I also posted an article in my Blog:

"Giardino Italiano realized App Giardino, a virtual boudoir where you can read features on the best made-in- Italy items offered by Giardino Italiano. Here you can be informed in advance about the new outlet offers and giardino.it offers, and directly shop on-line… all by a few simple taps on your screen.

Available in the Apple AppStore."

http://blog.giardino.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ENgiardino1.jpg

Thanx su

APP GIARDINO is an app for iPad and iPhone designed by Giardino Italiano to celebrate their 18-year activity in the world wide web.

A virtual boidoir allows the reading of accurate features in the blog and share them on social networks, besides informing users in advance on the offers and limited series arrival, so that to buy them directly through the app, by a few taps on the screen.

http://blog.giardino.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ENgiardino2.jpg

Features of APP Giardino

In App Giardino you can read the previews in the What’s New area, find the best offers for the item you are looking for in Giardino’s Outlet and be the first to be informed on new products and special or limited series arrival.

Read more>>>

Thanx Susanna, I downloaded your app lastnight. I'll check it today.

Susanna,

Very nice app. I enjoy your website & wonderful blog.

I ordered a Marlen 21 pen in Briarwood from you in 2006 and was very pleased with the pen and the service I received.

Thanks,

Grayling

Wow, thank you for your kind words, Gvhill !

You should receive your first notice in few minutes, announcing a discount. B)

Susanna
----------

My Facebook page