The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

New Website Has 25% Off Pens

sale pens

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 BeWitz

BeWitz

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 November 2013 - 23:05

Thanks for the tip!

Sponsored Content

#42 tjt7a

tjt7a

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 November 2013 - 19:23

No problem; I ordered a Vac700. I love it!

#43 Jenks

Jenks

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:59

I've been meaning to thank you for this tip. I became a TWSBI maniac overnight and the service has been amazing. I kept chaging my mind on the nib size and finally decided with Jeff's help. When my order came it was the wrong size.  No problem. Jeff dropped the correct size in the mail without any questions asked and apologized for their mistake. It was a problem I probably caused with my indecision! I live a thousand miles away from Kansas City but when it comes time for me to buy my next real pen in 2050 or so (or maybe the after Christmas sales  :rolleyes: )  I'll be contacting them. I realize I'm just a newbie but I have a strong attachment to my Mini and couldn't be happier!

#44 tjt7a

tjt7a

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:14

Awesome Jenks! I've also been bit by the fountain pen bug, and now own two TWSBIs (580 and Vac700). Awesome pens! Just wait until your collection of inks grows. I think I have 50 sample vials right now I'm testing.

Tom

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sale, pens

Sponsored Content

|