New Website Has 25% Off Pens

tjt7a

Just got me a twsbi mini classic with 1.1 mm stub... Been wanting to try one of those for a bit no!

On a never ending quest for the 'perfect' pen, ink, paper combo... Then again where would the fun be in finding perfection!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tjt7a

• Biff

• StrawberryJam

• Aquinata

Hmmm, that's odd. Im happy that they did this for you, but I ordered a TWSBI 580 on the 14th and I just emailed them tonight because I havent gotten an email about shipping yet. Apparently it's backordered. They responded very quickly and they told me it would take about a week, but Im still kind of ticked because it still says on the website that the pen is still in stock, but its not enough for me to ask for a refund. Probably wouldn't buy from them again, unless they have a steep discount like this again. Apparently it was a mixture of the huge influx of orders and TWSBI running out of 580's, but I definitely would have appreciated an email. I might be a bit touchy though, and maybe me being upset is a bit unwarranted haha

Hmm. I put my order in pretty early (on the 9th) so maybe things had not yet gotten so hectic. But I suppose you're right that it would have been better if they had noted that the pen was "backordered" on the website so people knew that they could still order it, but that it might be slightly delayed.

In any event, I hope you get your pen soon and enjoy it!

Current Wishlist:

Visconti, Visconti, and...more Visconti! (And some ST Duponts too). (Ok fine, getting on the Omas and Montblanc trains now too. Toot toot.) (And maybe on the Montegrappa one too, but only for the Miyas.)

I'm in! Couldn't manage the Visconti so soon after getting my first pens, but got a Monteverde. Thank you, tjt7a for the great heads up!

AQ

"Ravens play with lost time."

I just bought four more TWSBIs: two clear Minis and two 580s in various nib sizes, also a bottle of PR Electric Blue, though the ink isn't subject to the discount. Did I say I like TWSBI? Since my discounted total was > $150, free shipping. Time is running out if you're considering a purchase. No affiliation.

I think they do ship internationally, at least to some countries, surely England would be among them? From their FAQ:

International Shipping

Do you ship to my country?

Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.

Now with the 25% off, and the TWSBI Vac 700 dropping to $65, you can get it for $57 shipped!

Tom

Tom, thank you for this tip. My new Pelikan M600 is on its way, at a substantial savings, and free shipping, according to the receipt. Plus a bottle of ink at no charge. Their normal discounted price for this pen is more than a well known (to this forum) source of Pelikans, but with the 25% off, it was pretty compelling. And the 25% off was taken off the normal discount price, not the posted list price. I had no trouble with the code at all.

Got a TWSBI Micarta, a Private Reserve ink, and a Pelikan Edelstein ink for the price of one regular price Micarta. Basically got 2 bottles of ink for free. That is crazy! Great deal.

I think they do ship internationally, at least to some countries, surely England would be among them? From their FAQ:

International Shipping

Do you ship to my country?

Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.

United States is the only country available from the drop down menu. Not even Canada is available, even though their website says that shipping to Canada is free for orders above $150.

According to the email until 1 November.

You've got until midnight tonight, after that it's over! I bought one Pelikan (an M600, and it's a beauty) and five TWSBIs, as well as some ink! I saved $150.