The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

New - Deep Dark Brown Ink From Cult Pens & Diamine

diamine ink brown cult pens

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 cultpens

cultpens

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:11

Following the success of our Deep Dark Blue ink, we have once again teamed up with Diamine to create the next colour in our Deep Dark range. Introducing Cult Pens Deep Dark Brown!

When wet, Deep Dark Brown looks almost black, but the warm, earthy walnut-brown shade appears as it dries. Deep Dark Brown is available in 80ml and 30ml bottles, with cartridges on the way soon.

Have you tried Deep Dark Blue or Deep Dark Brown ink? If so, we’d love to hear what you think.

View all our Deep Dark and Diamine inks.

cp-Deep-Dark-Brown-ink-new.gif

cp-Deep-Dark-Blue-Brown.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 saskia_madding

saskia_madding

Donor Pen

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,336 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2013 - 14:52

That sounds AMAZING.  Your Deep Dark Blue is an absolute favourite of mine, and I'll definitely get some of the new brown.

However, I respectfully beg that the next in this series be a deep, dark Purple.  :D  There aren't enough inks in that colour range around, and given your track record, I think you and Diamine would do a magnificent job at making one.  

#3 hilsedwards

hilsedwards

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2013 - 14:57

If the Cult Pens Deep Dark Brown is anything as good as their Deep Dark Blue then it certainly will be a winner.

Personally I'd like to see a Deep Dark Green.

#4 colrehogan

colrehogan

Pt Pd

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2013 - 16:58

How about a Deep Dark Black?

Smith Premier No. 4

#5 Faisel

Faisel

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2013 - 17:29

I'd second the request for a deep, deep purple.

#6 trhall

trhall

賀立德

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:29

However, I respectfully beg that the next in this series be a deep, dark Purple.   :D  There aren't enough inks in that colour range around, and given your track record, I think you and Diamine would do a magnificent job at making one.  

+1

Would love to see a deep dark purple in this line.

#7 Jackson

Jackson

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 September 2013 - 00:27

Any information on whether the deep dark brown will show up in the US...?
Looks like a viable rival to yama-guri... (--love that dark chocolatey saturation...!)

#8 cybaea

cybaea

Messsage me

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:38

+1 on Deep Dark Purple next; between them, Diamine Evergreen and Green Black cover my Deep Dark Green needs pretty well with Oxblood standing in for Deep Dark Red. But something darker than Imperial Purple would be welcome.

In any case, my DDB should be in the post, so I am looking forward to receiving that one.

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diamine, ink, brown, cult pens

Sponsored Content

|