The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Parker Centennial Duofold Orange Pen

parker centennial duofold

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jgeis7

Jgeis7

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 September 2013 - 18:35

I have a Orange Parker Centennial Pen that has a cracked case.  Does anyone have the part available to replace the case or would know of a place that may have it.  The nib is in good working order and does not need

Attached Images

• pen 006.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 PAKMAN

PAKMAN

Say that again, I have a pen here somewhere...

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,274 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 September 2013 - 18:41

Ouch, poor pen! Probably have to go back to Parker to get a replacement cap.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif             fpn_1321906507__vanness_sign.jpg 

My Favorite Pen Restorer                            My favorite Brick and Mortar              

now selling online!

#3 Jgeis7

Jgeis7

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 September 2013 - 16:02

Hi Perry - thanks for responding - I actually sent the pen back to Parker and they did not have the parts for it.  It seems like the only way to fix the problem is to buy the whole pen - which looks like will run almost twice as much as their new comparable models.   

I am hoping someone has a case they'd be willing to sell as the pen belongs to a very close family member and I'm trying to surprise them for their upcoming milestone birthday. This pen seems to be a very hot commodity and parts are very rare.

#4 Paul80

Paul80

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 September 2013 - 20:25

Hi

Could you not just glue it back together, the join would mostly be hidden by the two gold rings.

Paul

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: parker, centennial, duofold

Sponsored Content

|