The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pilot Capless (Vanishing Point) Carbonesque White - Available Now From Cult Pens!

pilot capless cult pens white vanishing point capless

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 cultpens

cultpens

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:45

Hello, Cult Pens here.

We've just signed up to the Fountain Pen Network with a premium account to show our support and are very much looking forward to being part of community. For those of you that don't know us, we are based in the UK and stock the widest range of pens, pencils and refills on the planet!

Our site is regularly updated with offers and new products, so there's always something new to check out. In fact, we are kicking off our activity on FPN by annoucing that the Pilot Capless (Vanishing Point) Fountain Pen in White Carbonesque is now available.

Pure white with rhodium-plated trim and rhodium-plated 18k gold nib. Although known as the Carbonesque in Europe due to the similarity of the finish with (faux) carbon-fibre trim on some cars, this finish is actually known as the Kasuri in Japan. Kasuri is a textile dyed with a resist technique to create the simple patterns reflected in this pen.

The Pilot Capless (Vanishing Point) Carbonesque White Fountain Pen is in stock for fast UK and worldwide delivery.

Pilot-Capless-Carbonesque-wh-fp.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 migo984

migo984

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,726 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:40

Us UK members are always singing the praises of your fabulous online shop. Alongside cursing how much we keep spending with you!
You are dangerous to our bank balances lol :-)

Marie

Verba volant, scripta manent

#3 hot cocoa

hot cocoa

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 September 2013 - 17:53

You are dangerous to our bank balances on this side of the pond, too!

Love your Cult Pens Mini Kaweco, and pretty much most everything you carry. See above. :rolleyes:

#4 cybaea

cybaea

Messsage me

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:16

Hello, Cult Pens here.

We've just signed up to the Fountain Pen Network with a premium account to show our support and are very much looking forward to being part of community. For those of you that don't know us, we are based in the UK and stock the widest range of pens, pencils and refills on the planet!

:W2FPN:  Welcome here! Glad to have you with us, even if it hurts my bank account :)

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

#5 Ashok

Ashok

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 September 2013 - 16:36

Hi,
I do agree it hurts the bank balance but I always find this site with the most accurate and honest in describing the pen with minute details
Good work cult pens

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pilot capless, cult pens, white, vanishing point, capless

Sponsored Content

|