The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Italix

parsons essential captains commission churchmans prescriptor originalis

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#261 smammaler

smammaler

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 June 2019 - 00:32

My Italix M stub is wider than my TWSBI 1.1 and wider than my Goulet 1.1 and about the same as my Nemosine 0.8.
I bought all those pens over three years ago, so YRMV.

Thank you!

Sponsored Content

#262 Herrjaeger

Herrjaeger

Herrjaeger

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:46

Here’s a link to SBRE Brown’s YT video which demonstrates the range of Italix nibs in a Chrchman Prescriptor.

#263 pjford

pjford

Italix at MrPen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:57

We have added two additional colours to the Churchman's Prescriptor. Coffee Brown and Burgundy Red

flowlittle.png                    www.mrpen.co.uk

#264 pjford

pjford

Italix at MrPen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2019 - 14:48

As we edge into the season of gift giving, Italix Pens offers 10% discount to everyone on FPNW. Just add the following code to the checkout of mrpen.co.uk. 

E6C192F3

• E6C192F3

#265 pjford

pjford

Italix at MrPen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2019 - 10:10

20% Off! on the mrpen.co.uk website for our Black Friday event. Ends Sunday the 1st of December at midnight.

#266 pjford

pjford

Italix at MrPen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 February 2020 - 23:52

Big announcement. at the age of 74 I have decided to retire from Italix and mrpen within the next twelve to eighteen months. It is in a unique position because we have substantial stocks and a big balance at the bank plus we are very profitable so I could just run the company down to a gentle close and effectively just walk away, or if the right buyer appears I will sell it. In the meantime we will trade exactly as we have been doing up til now. I will appoint an agent to provide spares and warranty support, but not until I actually can announce a date of transfer or cessation of trading. I will keep our customers and friends up to date via this section on FPN. It has been such fun running this wonderful little pen company over the years, thank you for your support.

#267 jchch1950

jchch1950

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 11:53

I hope that you can find a buyer for the company. Many years of hard work and experience should continue to benefit the pen community. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: parsons essential, captains commission, churchmans prescriptor, originalis

Sponsored Content

|