The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Flamed Cane: Darkening Up The True Bamboo

bamboo thread wrap custom

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Kmart

Kmart

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:43

Those are really amazing. Makes me want to take my savings and buy everything I need to make my own fountain pens. I kind of like the light colored wood more, but I'd take any of them, very nice and impressed, keep them coming!

Sponsored Content

#22 trhall

trhall

賀立德

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:54

The darker color looks amazing, Ken. I like these even more than the lighter colored versions. Keep up this great experimentation.

#23 georges zaslavsky

georges zaslavsky

vintageandmodernpenslover

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,078 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 October 2013 - 20:08

outstanding job :thumbup:

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

#24 Aysedasi

Aysedasi

24 Heures du Mans and Oblique Addict

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,205 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:20

Stunning!"  :)

Now all you have to do is to think up a suitable Japanese name for it and you can sell them for thousands.........!   ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bamboo, thread wrap, custom

Sponsored Content

|