The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Great Pen Store In Eastern Tennessee

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LOGAN

LOGAN

Inky Preacher

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 August 2013 - 18:32

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a great pen store in Cleveland TN named Joe Rodger's Office Supply. The owner, Greg Serum, is a great guy and is willing to help you out with any questions you have about what he carries. I know he carries Lamy, Pelikan, Sheaffer, Parker, Cross, Pilot, Waterman and some locally made hand turned pens. If you're in the area, I suggest you heck it out. He also sells a variety of ink. He's been selling for a while and I think anyone will enjoy working with him. I just wanted to throw his shop in the hat. I am a VERY satisfied customer! If you are in the Knoxville or Chattanooga area, it is worth stopping by.

If you stop in, tell him Logan sent you. I have no affiliation. Just a very happy customer!

Edited by logantrky, 23 August 2013 - 18:40.

Sponsored Content

#2 von Fraker

von Fraker

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 August 2013 - 20:26

Thanks Logan.

I travel from Knoxville to Chattanooga at times and will have to stop in. I had no idea he was there.

#3 Strand

Strand

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:30

And here is the website!

http://joerodgers.com/pens.htm

Used to live East Tn and happy to learn about this shop. The few shops that I used to frequent in Knoxville have all closed...

Par

Pennshoppen - quality pens, inks and paper

Pennshoppen - www.penshop.se
Reservoarpennor - Reservoarpennor.se
Bloggen - Pennshoppens blogg
On facebook and twitter as well @pennshoppen

#4 HITY

HITY

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:13

It sounds its great  store and a nice seller give us excellent service !! :) ...

#5 HITY

HITY

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:19

It sound a great pen store and a buy give us excellent service !

#6 LOGAN

LOGAN

Inky Preacher

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:51

And here is the website!

http://joerodgers.com/pens.htm

Used to live East Tn and happy to learn about this shop. The few shops that I used to frequent in Knoxville have all closed...

Par

Thanks, par. I should have noted the site.

#7 Gloucesterman

Gloucesterman

Transformation Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 August 2013 - 00:23

Met a man from Pigeon Forge one day. Nice man. it was long before I knew how much I enjoyed fountain pens.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

#8 sgibson389

sgibson389

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:26

After a spur of the moment google search I came across this post. I was on a termpory out of town job and on a day off drove to Cleveland, Tn to visit Joe Rodger’s. It was a rare treat to see the selection of nice pens in this store. I bought a couple of Lamy fp’s, some ink and plan to return next year when I will be back in the area.

Sponsored Content

|