What's Your Most Recent Addition To The Flock?

camoandconcrete

fpn_1438096147__img_20150728_110436.jpghttp://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/SujiCorp12345/IMG_20150728_110445_zpsg2pk1dqm.jpg

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrCodfish

• sargetalon

• christof

• konis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just picked up from post a black m600 with BB nib and k600.

Now on to drool about 500's and a metal barreled Silvexa to go with my pre-existing ballpoint.

You, you... enablers.

You do not have a right to post. You do not have a right to a lawyer. Do you understands these rights you do not have?

Kaweco Supra (titanium B), Al-Sport (steel BB).

Parker: Sonnet (dimonite); Frontier GT; 51 (gray); Vacumatic (amber).

Pelikan: m600 (BB); Rotring ArtPen (1,9mm); Rotring Rive; Cult Pens Mini (the original silver version), Waterman Carene (ultramarine F)

fpn_1438096147__img_20150728_110436.jpghttp://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/SujiCorp12345/IMG_20150728_110445_zpsg2pk1dqm.jpg

What is the name of that lovely green ink??

What is the name of that lovely green ink??

Montblanc Irish Green

It's probably my favourite green. :D

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Ho ho! I just yesterday received from the ever-gracious Mr. Propas a 101LE in jade! It is drop-dead gorgeous and, along with my LE in lapis, is going to get lots of <use>...photos will follow when I have a few minutes spare for taking some pictures...!

My Pelikans get far more use than anything else I have, I reckon. I have a few nice Omas; but they just are not often used -- for shame.

I finally got a Pelikan 400nn in the tortoise color I wanted--with bits of light green. Also a few R200 rollerballs and two modern Pels: M600 white tortoise, and R620 Grand place (not pictured). I'm embarrassed to write this out--so many pens!--but haven't posted in a while here, so I guess it's ok ;)

post-101566-0-79394100-1438984131_thumb.jpg

Hi lisantica, how did you contact Chris Burton? I'm trying since months to get hold of him because I want exactly this 'Blue Tiffany' binde for my Pelikan. So far all attempts sending him emails failed. Never got any reply :(

Ubi bene ibi patria.

Café Crème with EF nib. Bought it used. It came inked with some turquoise ink. Once that's gone, I'll try it with a brown ink, perhaps MB toffee brown (?).

Incredible, you know I like it.

:D

Hi lisantica, how did you contact Chris Burton? I'm trying since months to get hold of him because I want exactly this 'Blue Tiffany' binde for my Pelikan. So far all attempts sending him emails failed. Never got any reply :(

I bought it from a private party. I think this one I bought was made a few years back.

~ Justifying pen purchases since 2013 ~

M700.

I never thought it would be soooo greath!

Like Colonel Potter said, there are not not enough o's in smoooooth to describe it. And it's looks! I'm in love. :wub:

Used #800 with a 14C-585 fine nib.

I found it in a pawnshop accidentally.

The flex nib from the late 1980s is like a dream.

I'm so happy with my new-old Pelikan.

I just received my very first Pelikan, a Pelikan 400 made in 1952, to celebrate my birth year. EF 14K nib, and it writes beautifully. It has even been able to keep up with my fastest scribbling as I take notes during interviews.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x35/pmhamilton/2015%2008%2015%20Pelikan%20400%201952%202sm_zpspwpajblr.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x35/pmhamilton/2015%2008%2015%20Pelikan%20400%201952%209_zpstfiplhmn.jpg

Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

Here's my newest bird. He has a supportive blue friend. They both flew home with me today from the DC show.

http://i.imgur.com/4MOKSQQ.jpg

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.