Left FPN

has anybody heard from Brandon Cifani in a while?

I am kind of thinking that we may just have. ;)

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Penne Stilografiche

• pen-lover

• Left FPN

• Procyon

Penister,

Could you at least tell us what patterns your overlays are? Some are quite a bit more rare than others. Just asking about your 458's and 558's here of course. Also, wondering why you have no 0558's?

Gothic, Basketweave, Trefoil, Sheraton & Barley...No gold filled.

Edited by penister

I am kind of thinking that we may just have. ;)

I am kind of thinking that we may just have. This "Penister" just so happens to live in Michigan, as stated on his profile. If you see below, the scammer Brandon Cifani's Facebook page also states that he lives in Michigan. On fountain pen geeks, there is a whole topic on this scammer, which includes details of his last scam. It seems that Brandon has created another FPN profile to scam others. His post listing all of his pens is simply bait for our fellow members, he thought we would try to buy them from him.

If you are reading this Brandon, what you have done is a very serious crime, I would strongly recommend making money honestly. You seem to be very young, I don't think you want to throw your life away over this.

https://www.facebook.com/public/Brandon-Cifani

http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/2595-Brandon-Cifani-is-engaged-in-fraud

Best Regards

Edited by collectiblepens.com

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

"I really can't tell FPB how much I truly apologize. My actions were very arrogant, and irresponsible. I would like to apologize to everyone I have hurt, as I wasn't trying to deceive anybody. Simply I was looking for another buyer, so that two people could afford one collection of pens. But what I failed to consider, is I can only sell pens after I've bought them.

I very much take full responsibility for my stupidity, and I sincerely apologize to the fullest degree for my actions."

This is Brandon's apologe after the second time he tried to scam someone, in which he tried steal $33,000 by advertising a collection of pens that aren't his.

This is honestly depressing.

—Oscar Wilde

Gothic, Basketweave, Trefoil, Sheraton & Barley...No gold filled.

Shame on you.

—Oscar Wilde