The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Hero 3106B - Any Reviews?

hero 3106b

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StrawberryJam

StrawberryJam

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:17

I just bought a set of 4 Hero 3106Bs from Ebay (http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a206927a9).  (They were cheap, what can I say.)

I had previously searched both Google and FPN for any information or reviews regarding this specific pen model, but didn't come across anything.  Most places only carry the Hero 100, 616, etc. 

Does anyone have any experience with these pens?  They are billed as being for students, but I don't know if that's because of the color scheme, or the funny indents in the barrel. 

Current Wishlist:

Visconti, Visconti, and...more Visconti! (And some ST Duponts too). (Ok fine, getting on the Omas and Montblanc trains now too. Toot toot.) (And maybe on the Montegrappa one too, but only for the Miyas.) 

Sponsored Content

#2 WC Lee

WC Lee

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:27

I think they are pretty much the same as the Lanbitou 866

#3 richardandtracy

richardandtracy

Ancient Artifact

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,688 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:17

There are thousands of Chinese Pens & it's difficult to keep up with the explosion of new models.

StrawberryJam, I suspect you may well be one of the first to have got one & want a review. Maybe you could do the review yourself & fill the gap for people in the future.

Regards,

Richard

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hero, 3106b

Sponsored Content

|