This is my small collection of pens so far:
- Marble-like semi flex pocket fountain pen (Unknown manufacture with modified FPR flexible nib)
- Namiki Falcon (resin) with Spencerian cut
- Reform 1745 with nib reworked to add flex (actually it opens up to 1.5mm)
- Lamy Logo with 1.1 strub and EF nibs
- TWSBI Vac 700 with reworked cursive italic nib from EF and reworked oblique italic from B
- Youngseng 016
The pictures were taken with a D90 and 18-105 lenses and YN465 flash light.
Edited by bnavas6, 06 July 2013 - 22:33.